Lawsuit: Adjourned JJlovesbunbunc Vs Le_produgamer

Discussion in 'Courthouse' started by JJlovesbunbunc, May 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJlovesbunbunc

JJlovesbunbunc Citizen

JJlovesbunbunc
    I was in the city and teleported to spawn and as i left the sspawn building, i got hit and looked behnd me to notice Le_produgamer following me with a sword. Naturally, i threw snowballs at him, trying to get them to leave me alone, but he kept following me and when he could, he'd hit me. i was running arround the city and i got sick of it and hit him with my sword as a way to say stop. He didn't, he murdered me in cold blood and then promptly left the server. A screenshot of the chat is added onto this file.

Attached Files:

2. ferre007_

ferre007_ Judge Judge Constructor Mayor

ferre007_
    @Le_produgamer is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Le_produgamer, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.
    Court Status: This court case is in session and presided by Judge ferre007_

The Defendant has been notified about this civil court case in game.
    It seems like the Defendant last visited the server 18 days ago.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
  3. ferre007_

ferre007_ Judge Judge Constructor Mayor

ferre007_
    JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
    There is clear evidence of the murder happening in the city and of who did it.

Conclusion:
    The lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the Defendant not responding. Thanks to the evidence provided I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
    I hereby rule the Defendant @Le_produgamer as Guilty for the murder of the Plaintiff

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

This court case is now adjourned

Court Status: This court case is resolved and adjourned by Judge ferre007_