Answered / Added Job Ideas: Electrician & Delivery Person

SLAPSH0T38

Citizen
So my Idea with an electrician job is that they can make special lights that no one else can (kinda like the carpenter) and people can hire electrician to put those lights in and maybe an idea the electrician can make is a light switch, lamp, and chandelier it be really good to have since there not really any lighting furniture.

Now my idea for the Delivery Person is if theirs a business (coffee shop, author etc.) then the owner of the business can contact a delivery person which will get the "Order" and deliver it to the business and get paided, i think that job would be good just because if people dont wanna get some supplies to make tea they can pay a deliver man to get it

I hope you can make these happen because I think they would be pretty useful.

~SLAPSH0T38

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I don't think the Electrician job would be really useful or meaningful so not a lot of people would be one. Similar suggestions were made in the past regarding a similar job too.

As for delivery person, players can just hire other players to deliver items to others. Just like the job above, I don't think it'd be very useful or popular as the standard old way is much easier and quicker --> Meeting eachother at /spawn.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Since I am in the DoE; I attempted introducing a electrician job but I was unable to find a plugin with WORKING lights.