Department of Internal Development
Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Prime Minister
Good morning, Your Honour I'm here today representing my client KARAMOYZAS to appeal their driver license ban. KARAMOYZAS previously had their username as Euzon. My client had committed the offences of abandoning their car a month ago and feels they have changed since then and wish to be able to retake the drivers exam.

Attachments

• lawyerqualification.jpg
    lawyerqualification.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 21

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Good Afternoon,

I thank @KARAMOYZAS and his lawyer @Ryan Ho for bringing forth this case to get the ban on KARAMOYZAS license lifted

Before I make my decision on whether or not I shall lift the ban on license, I would like to know why the client had it removed in the first place, this includes all driving offences and when they were committed. If @Zzz_King or a designated member of the Department of Justice could provide me with this information I will then make an informed decision on this case.

That is all for now.

Zzz_King

Citizen
Donator
Good Evening,

KARAMOYZAS has had 2 cases of Abandoning his vehicle which resulted in the removal of his license. He also had a case of Abusing glitches with his vehicle which resulted in his vehicle being taken away.

That is all, thank you.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Good Evening,

KARAMOYZAS has had 2 cases of Abandoning his vehicle which resulted in the removal of his license. He also had a case of Abusing glitches with his vehicle which resulted in his vehicle being taken away.

That is all, thank you.

Thank you for this information. I would also like to know when the latest of these offences were committed? I look forward to your reply @Zzz_King

That is all

Last edited:

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge MxZxPredatorZx

Good Morning,

As the latest offence was over a month ago, and the plaintiff believes he has changed, I am prepared at this time to have his license reinstated. There will however be conditions to the reinstatement.

Condition 1: if another motor offence is committed by @KARAMOYZAS within the first TWO months of having his license back. Your license will be stripped immediately and you will not be able to request it back for 2 months following.

Condition 2: You must of course take the exam again and pass in order to regain your license.

Provided you stick to these conditions you should be fine.

I therefore close the case in the plaintiffs favour and ask that the DOJ minister, @Zzz_King , sees that the ban on @KARAMOYZAS driving license is lifted.

The court is now adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.