Kbooth1102's Election Post (December 2019)

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Alright, that's what you DID do, but what are you going to do this term?

Fulfilled most of my goals in my first term. You can expect a continuation of those goals. I’d like to continue to clarify, pass less restrictive law, and increase govt efficiency. I’d also like to see the return of a PMQ when convenient.

This term won’t be so full on with the bills.

If voted in, I’d like to go for SoP again, where I can mentor the more junior candidates as they learn the ropes. I can provide stability and experience.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Fulfilled most of my goals in my first term. You can expect a continuation of those goals. I’d like to continue to clarify, pass less restrictive law, and increase govt efficiency. I’d also like to see the return of a PMQ when convenient.

This term won’t be so full on with the bills.

If voted in, I’d like to go for SoP again, where I can mentor the more junior candidates as they learn the ropes. I can provide stability and experience.
Oh great, if you've already completed all of your goals, then why go again? If it's only to mentor other MPs, then why not do it as a private third party? Honestly, if you've already done everything you wanted to, then we shouldn't be electing you.

iRealistic

For Real?
Donator
I’d be surprised if you didn’t get elected in. You’ve seem to accomplish so much in your previous term alone.

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Booth we’re friends but objectively here, you seem to have already accomplished most of your goals. Then u say u want to keep doing the same thing. So have u accomplished your goal and you want to continue to a greater goal in the same area? How do you plan to do this? Any other plans in mind?

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Ill continue to build on them, and respond to anything that arises.

I’d like to point out that I am the only one who has any sort of election framework at the moment. Although I don’t have much of a mandate, no one else has one at all as there are no other election posts.

VelvetKitty

Citizen
Donator
I think what you've done, proves that you work hard and have great ideas and will continue to do so in the future. I think you're obviously someone who always has ideas and ways to improve how everything is, and I think it'd be a shame if you weren't picked for MP again as you bring a lot to the table! :)