Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer
  • Your username: Krix
  • Your age: 14 Years old
  • Your activity on the server: I am an active player I have a playtime of a playtime of 23 days.
  • When you joined the server: I joined the on the 6th of June so 8 months.
  • Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament: I think I would be suited to be a Member of Parliament because I have been on the server quite a while and have experienced a lot, I extremely enjoy my time playing on Business Craft its a very fun server with a great community which is very varied but I believe those sort of communities are the best and its always good to hear other peoples opinions even if you agree with them, I personally do not feel that I am represented in Parliament currently and I feel it needs more diversity and different opinions as that way you hear the majority of the community.I am aware that many people may not agree with me or even like me in that matter lol, but I would still like to put myself forward for the position as I have a great love for politics and I like to debate as long as its constructive and things don't get out of hand.I have been a member of the government for quite a while now in many different areas. I was a former Member of Parliament and I was also an Employment Manager and now the Education Secretary, In my Time in the DoE and DoCE I have experience many different personality's but I got on with the majority of the 4 Ministers Different Ministers I have worked with and colleagues in the Department. The reason I wanted to rejoin the Department was due to Tour Guides being out of control and not doing their jobs, so me and my assistant cloudysav (Pend) were determined to make a change. I am sure many of you are aware of me interfering in election processes in August of last year since that time I have tried to improve my overall character by helping out the community in as many ways as possible and I have apologised multiple times for this and I apologise again. Once again please keep me in mind while voting! :D
  • What kind of laws would you vote for/against: I found vote for laws that improved living conditions and day to day life on business craft for the majority of people as long as It did not negatively affect the minority which is extremely common in democracy as it is proportional representation I would vote for things that promoted entrepreneurship and business creating as it helps bring additional money into the economy, perhaps by giving government grants and loans and deregulation. Things like them not being able to do their job, just because the majority of people don't agree with what they are doing or trying to cut company's income as it helps no one, by making companies make less money the owners are just going to increase hours and let people go their own profits will stay the same you are really affecting the average Joe.
Thanks for reading my Election Post and Remember vote Krix at the poles xD!!