Kuyasa’s Goodbye

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Kuyasa, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Kuyasa

Kuyasa Citizen

Kuyasa
    I wish I could say everyone I met was nice. If I said that then I would be lying to myself and you all. The truth is that there were a good handful of truly great people I have met on this journey. That is the reason why this choice was hard to make.
    When I first joined the server I was ambitious and decided to become a docter. The only downfall was that the forums were down (like that was a suprise I would soon realize) but despite that I still kept trying. The tour guides were very kind and helpful to me as were the moderators. They helped me form my own business as well!
    When I was on the server for two weeks I decided to apply for Community Coordinator. I was so thrilled when actually got it! It was the first role I ever gotten. I was finally a part of something big.
    All these good feelings lasted for about a week. Then I ended up seeing the true nature of a few select people.
    I truly want to thank everyone that stuck by my side and supported me though my hardest times and my best moments (YALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)
    If you are actually sad about me leaving (I doubt y’all will but who cares.) my discord is Kuyasa#6038.
    Farewell to everyone that was my friend and good riddance to the people who weren’t ;)

Nature_Girl likes this.
  2. Kuyasa

Kuyasa Citizen

Kuyasa
    I’ll be going on and delegating owners of my property tomorrow

Nature_Girl likes this.
  3. AugustToDawn

AugustToDawn ~The kind of Human Wreckage that you love~ Staff Member Moderator Member of Parliament Minister of Community Involvement

AugustToDawn
    I'm very sad to see you leave, but I wish you the best <3

Kuyasa likes this.
  4. Riley

Riley Citizen Donator

Riley524
    Another person gone... ;-;
    You were an amazing friend. We’ll miss you

sparkleA and Kuyasa like this.
  5. parker3232

parker3232 The Cookie Dealer Donator

parker3232
    Goodbye! You are an amazing person! Thank you for everything!

sparkleA likes this.
  6. Kuyasa

Kuyasa Citizen

Kuyasa
    No problem ❤️

parker3232 likes this.
  7. Jagaeg

Jagaeg Citizen Donator

Jagaeg
    Goodbye!
    Wish you luck in your life!

Kuyasa likes this.
  8. Nate

Nate Member of Parliament Member of Parliament Donator Police Officer

gettnate
    Farewell. I wish you well as you move on. Another great person gone............ RIP Kuyasa and RIP "The Golden Era of BusinessCraft"

parker3232 and Kuyasa like this.
  9. Nature_Girl

Nature_Girl Trial Moderator

XxNature_GirlxX
    :cry: I am sad to see you leave...you were such an amazing friend. I am sorry to see someone else leave, and especially a friend-and someone great and very well appreciated. :( I hoped I wouldn't be saying goodbye so soon, but now I guess I am. Goodbye Kuy <3

Kuyasa and parker3232 like this.
  10. Nature_Girl

Nature_Girl Trial Moderator

XxNature_GirlxX
    Very true, Nate. RIP. Two great friends already leave so soon, and probably more to come. I hope to see you again some time. :(
    And true to that, as well. With great people leaving, even with all the advancements in the server and how it's turning out, my favorite part is the players and friends and the wonderful community, rather then a set of diamond :rolleyes:armor, a cool house with a car...I do not favor in all that, but the community. o_O Don't get me wrong! I love the server and everything about it (Except mean people :p). The "Golden age of BusinessCraft" is slowly decreasing..

parker3232 likes this.
  11. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper That Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    You as well?!

Well then, time to say goodbye to a fellow Businesscraft friend

SOLDIERS! SAAAAALUTE

Nature_Girl likes this.
  12. Kuyasa

Kuyasa Citizen

Kuyasa
    Thank you all for being so understanding! I will enjoy my final day here very much ❤️

Nature_Girl and parker3232 like this.
  13. ferre007_

ferre007_ Constructor Constructor Mayor

ferre007_
    Goodbye.