Kuyasa’s Goodbye

Kuyasa

Citizen
I wish I could say everyone I met was nice. If I said that then I would be lying to myself and you all. The truth is that there were a good handful of truly great people I have met on this journey. That is the reason why this choice was hard to make.
When I first joined the server I was ambitious and decided to become a docter. The only downfall was that the forums were down (like that was a suprise I would soon realize) but despite that I still kept trying. The tour guides were very kind and helpful to me as were the moderators. They helped me form my own business as well!
When I was on the server for two weeks I decided to apply for Community Coordinator. I was so thrilled when actually got it! It was the first role I ever gotten. I was finally a part of something big.
All these good feelings lasted for about a week. Then I ended up seeing the true nature of a few select people.
I truly want to thank everyone that stuck by my side and supported me though my hardest times and my best moments (YALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!)
If you are actually sad about me leaving (I doubt y’all will but who cares.) my discord is Kuyasa#6038.
Farewell to everyone that was my friend and good riddance to the people who weren’t ;)

Nature_Girl

Trial Moderator
:cry: I am sad to see you leave...you were such an amazing friend. I am sorry to see someone else leave, and especially a friend-and someone great and very well appreciated. :( I hoped I wouldn't be saying goodbye so soon, but now I guess I am. Goodbye Kuy <3

Nature_Girl

Trial Moderator
Very true, Nate. RIP. Two great friends already leave so soon, and probably more to come. I hope to see you again some time. :(
And true to that, as well. With great people leaving, even with all the advancements in the server and how it's turning out, my favorite part is the players and friends and the wonderful community, rather then a set of diamond :rolleyes:armor, a cool house with a car...I do not favor in all that, but the community. o_O Don't get me wrong! I love the server and everything about it (Except mean people :p). The "Golden age of BusinessCraft" is slowly decreasing..