Lawsuit: Dismissed Lawsuit against SacredCloud & _CranberrySprite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have obtained medicine in a legal manner and I have been giving out medicine for free. They warned me twice and then fined me 40 krunas. This is not against the law they claim I am treating a patient but in order for me to treat a patient I would have to be a doctor. I am helping players by giving them medicine to TREAT THEMSELVES. In order for me to treat someone I would have to use some sort of item on them but in this case they are drinking the medicine at their own will. This is a blatant setup due to _CranberrySprite pretending he is sick to get me to give him a free potion and warn me. The second time I gave out potions to people WHO WERENT EVEN SICK SO HOW CAN I BE TREATING THEM? Are these the people you want representing the police force? People who will constantly swear towards players.

Entrapment - the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution.

All four pictures are provided in this imigur link. I have cut out messages of other players so it's easier to read. The police offices are free to provide their own logs.
https://imgur.com/a/bPdOJfU

I do not break the law according to the head of the Department of Health. If anyone needs medicine when a doctor is offline you can contact me and I will provide free medicine that I purchased for the community.brah.png

I close this lawsuit we have solved it in-game. But I do want the rules to be clarified and posted in the laws by parliament/DoH.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
User has requested for this court case to be closed as it states for all to see, "...we have solved it in-game."

Dismissed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.