Lawsuit: Dismissed Lawsuit against William_CTO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was walking down a public sidewalk that was not regioned by anyone and I see a player who was building something for me so I stopped to say hello, but I was quickly punched by William_CTO for absolutely no reason. I knew it was coming because he always attacks me and pretends he didn't do it. This is not the first time he has attacked me but it is the first time I have gathered proof. I tried showing SacredSpice but she is his friend and tried to protect him with invalid arguments. I was clearly on the sidewalk when he attacked me and if he claims otherwise I would like him to provide proof of me trespassing. 2019-04-04_04.19.33.png

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@William_CTO is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @William_CTO , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

William has already been summon and does not require the DoJ to intervene with approaching the Defendant.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

William_CTO

Creator of Dark Mode on Forums
Donator
William_CTO
William_CTO
Tier4
1. I have never, to my knowledge, denied hitting you, or breaking any laws/rules.
2. If you knew it was coming, why did you stop in the first place?
3. Sacred does not give me preferential treatment, protect me with invalid arguments, or shield me in any way. She has gotten onto me numerous times for breaking minor laws, and server rules. - You have defamed her, which is uncalled for, and not acceptable.
4. We have proof (below) that you said you wouldn't open a lawsuit against me. Yet you did anyways. This shows you have already lied to me regarding this lawsuit.
5. Your screenshot does not effectively demonstrate anyone attacking you. Your hunger is low, you look like you're jumping, and multiple people have confirmed that it looks like you lost heath due to low hunger or choking.
[14:04:14] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ? Business_Craft -> SacredSpice ? I'm not opening lawsuit on william btw [14:04:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ? SacredSpice -> Business_Craft ? ok ty

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Dismissing this lawsuit since it is silly and old tea. Have a nice big cup'o'get-over-it. Thank you.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

Status
Not open for further replies.