Leaving Business Craft

Hello people who read this. For start, I absolutely love this server and I have been playing for about 4 years now. But like everything and everyone, an end comes someday. I have made the decision to leave BC due to the fact that I will be taking a break from MC for a little while, and that means I won't be able to participate at all. The staff and community have been really awesome and helpful these past years and I would like to shout out to all. I got my entrepreneurship rank within the first year of playing and I have ran many small company's during my time / made lots of money. At one point, I had a business location in central Capitol City! But this past year, I have decided to retire in Westrige.

This month, I noticed that Westrige was being removed and my whole retirement was being relocated. The relocation town, (Troutman) is awesome, cute, and wonderful place for players to live! I highly recommend it if your looking for a small town. But as I thought more, I knew that I would not be able to go any further.

So starting today or tomorrow, I will be giving away my money and valuables to those in need.

Comment below or DM me: I will be online today and tomorrow.

Last edited:

_cookiez

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
__Cookiez
__Cookiez
Tier4
Best of luck on the future and i hope to see you pop-in on the community from time to time

Tracefais

Community Manager
Staff member
Community Manager
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Donator
Tracefais
Tracefais
Lawyer
sad to see you go back glad you'll come back and visit us!!! c:

Ferngrove2004

The Turtle Master
Donator
We'll miss you, hope you can come back and visit every once in a while! Good luck wherever life takes you~ <3