Libnah's Election Post (December 2018)

Libnah

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚
Donator
Hey everyone, my name is Libnah! For those who don’t know, I’m a moderator and Speaker of the Parliament for this current term. I’ve joined this server back in July of this year. So, I’ve been mostly active ever since.

♡ Why you think you are suited to be a Member of Parliament
I’ve gained a lot of knowledge of how the Parliament works for my first term. As a MP, I’ve taken into consideration of player’s views on certain motions being passed or in the works. I do value player’s input as it gives me an idea what the people want. Which in turn, helps me create motions to improve the server (as I do want to make the server enjoyable for everyone). Likewise, my DMs has always been open for players to send in their motion ideas where I bring it up to Parliament. I’ve had the pleasure to work with players and get their motions passed, which I’m proud about. I hope to continue what I’ve accomplished for this upcoming December term.

To have an idea of what I represent, I’ll list the bills I’ve created and assisted with.
Created:
Abandoned Vehicle – 7 Ayes; 0 Nays
Advertisement Law – 6 Ayes; 0 Nays
University Safe Zone – 7 Ayes; 0 Nays
Five Day Motion Process – 6 Ayes; 0 Nays
Contempt of Court – 7 Ayes; 0 Nays
Stricter Trespassing Laws – 5 Ayes; 0 Nays

Assisted:
Villager Rights (Created with the help of a player) – 8 Ayes; 0 Nays
Region Inheritance (Assisted with Bangladesh for SweetGamer’s motion) – 8 Ayes; 0 Nays
Designer Shop Rule (Created with the suggestion of ZephyrGale) - 5 Ayes; 1 Nay

♡ Final Thoughts
Thank you for hearing me out! Please look forward to the debate to know more of my stance on certain topics. I’ll be updating my campaign post with the debate answers soon after.

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Lib!