Senior Administrator
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Mayor of Covington
Donator
Cherub54321
Cherub54321
Lawyer
Good afternoon your Honour, I’m Cherub54321 from Wright & Co. Law Office and I am here today on behalf of my client LouisVuitton8 to launch a lawsuit against mfcEmirAlp.

On the 12th of March 2021 my client, LouisVuitton8, approached mfcEmirAlp to renovate his apartment (eastfloor1) in the Royal Atlantis towers, with the intention of selling it on once it had been renovated. mfcEmirAlp received a white car (worth 3000kr) for his work, which he agreed to in private messages between him and my client (attachments 1-3). He was then added to the region and proceeded to renovate it. At some point during the proceedings, he stopped working and started to remove the items that he had placed (admission of this in attachment 4). Although we recognise that mfcEmirAlp is permanently banned from the server, he has not completed the work that he agreed to, and additionally took items from my client that he was supposed to use for the renovation. The Apartment now remains in an uninhabitable condition, and my client is unable to either use it or resell it. (Images of the apartment after mfcEmirAlp had finished attachments 5-7)

My client would like to request that he receives the following:

-One white car, or equivalent value 3000kr (the cost of hiring mfcEmirAlp)
-5000kr (the value of the materials that mfcEmirAlp never returned to my client after the "renovation")
-3000kr (the lost income that my client was planning to make from reselling the apartment)
-2000kr (legal costs)

Attachments

• evidence_1.png
    evidence_1.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 25
  • evidence_2.png
    evidence_2.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 17
  • evidence_3.png
    evidence_3.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 17
  • evidence_4.png
    evidence_4.png
    76 KB · Views: 16
  • evidence_5.png
    evidence_5.png
    462.1 KB · Views: 15
  • evidence_6.png
    evidence_6.png
    371 KB · Views: 14
  • evidence_7.png
    evidence_7.png
    365.3 KB · Views: 15

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening @Cherub54321,

Since mfcEmirAlp has been permanently banned from the server, he is automatically stripped of all his rights. Therefore, I am left with no choice but to rule in favor of the plaintiff. I will be rewarding the plaintiff with either a white car or the equivalent 3000kr; additionally, 2000kr in legal fees and 5000kr for materials.
In regards to the 3000kr for loss of income, I debate whether the responsibility rests in the defendant's hands or the owner's. From what I have seen, I see no court binding contract which entails the defendant to said responsibility. It appears the owner put full trust into the defendant, and luck happen to not be on his side. I do not believe that the owner is entitled to the 3000kr and will not be rewarding it.

I ask that the DoJ Minister @hotshot80915 please see that the following rewards are given to the plaintiff.
- A white car or 3000kr
- 2000kr for legal fees
- 5000kr for materials

If mfcEmirAlp does not have this in his balance, I also authorize the government to seize any of mfcEmirAlp's assets to fulfill the debt.

That is all, Court Adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles

Status
Not open for further replies.