How Do You Vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
- Title: Making The BusinessCraft Forum Account Vote
- Type of motion (Edit/Removal/Creation): creation
- Elaboration & Reasoning: The account would vote on bills as to what the players chose on the polls, this would give reason for voting on the polls
- Other Information: None

Last edited:

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
I'm so confused on to what is trying to be added?
There is a BusinessCraft account, and it isn’t used. You know how there are those polls in game for the players to answer? The bot would vote on bills and such to whatever the most popular opinion was.

sparkleA

Citizen
I like this idea! Not only does it allow me to have my own vote (on bills that had polls, I’ve decided to vote as the players even if it disagrees with my opinion), but it also allows the DoPA to have more of a reason to make polls for more bills. Atm, we only make polls for the most important ones, or controversial ones, so this would make us want to have a poll for most bills in Parliament. I definitely support this bill.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Even though I was one of the people who originally proposed this idea, looking at it now I realized that it would be unnecessary and complex. There would be a whole process for every single bill just so the whole server population could vote with their one vote, and most of the people would probably not even read the whole bill. So I have decided to veto this bill. If players want to be involved with the law creation side of the server, they can either run in an election themselves or carefully vote (and advocate) for certain MPs.