Matty707
tier5
{{{ CAMPAIGN INFORMATION }}}

Candidate's Username:

Matty707

My age:
Twenty-five

My activity on the server:
According to the command /pt, I have acquired 15d, 7h, 48m and 36s of playtime as I write this thread. I have played everyday since I rejoined the server "full time" on July 13th. I believe that I will be around for awhile, especially now that I feel fully engulfed by the server and it's community.

When I joined:
According to the /jd command, I joined BusinessCraft over a year ago. I do have some screenshots of the server dating back as far as February of 2017. However, admittedly, I have take far too many lengthy breaks from the server... I plan on staying for awhile now, especially now that I have played non-stop since July 13th, 2018.

Why do I believe to be an appropriate candidate for Parliament:
Well, besides being personally asked by Prime Minister Koalition the other day, I thought it would be an interesting experience to learn and fully understand how the server's community decides on important decisions, ultimately choosing certain paths the server takes. I believe myself to be a mature, yet fun person. I have the ability to hear players out, and make decisions wisely. Feel free to ask me anything within reason, or just to say hello. :)

What kind of laws would you vote for/against:
Well, I would vote for motions that would definitely benefit the server as a whole, especially if it promoted realism. For example: the other week I suggested for the possibility of a new job position to be added within the University. It's intended purpose was to bring forth further realism on the server when considering how players gather wood, etc. (Lumberjack Job Title) Ultimately, I am a fairly diplomatic person when it comes to decision making. I am usually keen on listening to others, and carefully weighing the options before making a finite decision.

Additional information I believe people should know:

Well, I am currently an active entrepreneur on the server, and currently developing my private company. I do wish to become more involved with the server's government, hence my candidacy for Parliament. If anyone has any questions for me, do feel free to ask me.

Thank you!

Last edited:

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor
Good luck Matty!

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Do you have any ideas for bills to put into parliament once elected?
If so, could you please describe at least one of your bills, and how it would benefit the server as a whole?

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
I would make laws that benefit the people and that the people agree to such as a law such as, allowing mods to now become parliamentarians now that they aren't automatically appointed to parliament, or laws that fix a problem at a problems time and problem to the majority of people.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Do you have any ideas for bills to put into parliament once elected?
If so, could you please describe at least one of your bills, and how it would benefit the server as a whole?
Hello Mr. Vroomba,

At this time, I do not have any finite ideas or at least anything solid enough for a public statement. My goal is to hopefully work alongside with my potential fellow MP's to hear them out and learn from the more experienced members in office. I have pondered some ideas, but I do not wish to make a public statement for I will feel it was rushed. Initially, my goal is to learn and hear out what the people are interested in and find out what the best course of action would be for BusinessCraft as a whole. Thank you for your question, Mr. Vroomba.

Best regards,

-MrMatty

I would make laws that benefit the people and that the people agree to such as a law such as, allowing mods to now become parliamentarians now that they aren't automatically appointed to parliament, or laws that fix a problem at a problems time and problem to the majority of people.
Hello Mr. Olefante,

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with your statement. I look forward to the task of what we as future MP's can do for the wonderful people of BusinessCraft. That is if I am fortunate enough to be elected. We will see! Thank you for your statement, Mr. Olefante.

Best regards,

-MrMatty