Lawsuit: Adjourned Metal_bunny vs Hyp3_23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal_bunny

Citizen
I was standing in front of Matt's company, and I turned around because I was getting whacked with a stone sword. I did not hit back
No witnesses but I do have proof

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 8.30.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-16 at 8.30.41 AM.png
    56 KB · Views: 8

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
@[COLOR=#00ff00]Hyp3_23[/COLOR] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @[COLOR=#00ff00]Hyp3_23[/COLOR] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Blitzblaze41 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Please remember to always be honest during court.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
JUDGE'S RESPONSE (I will be taking over this court case because the former Judge BlitzBlaze has resigned)

Analysis:
The Plaintiff has brought the Defendant @Hyp3_23 to criminal court on the grounds of being murdered by the Defendant. There is clear evidence of a murder within city limits.

Conclusion:
Lawsuit will be defaulted in the Plaintiff's favor due to the unresponsive nature of the Defendant. I am convinced due to the nature of the evidence provided.

Verdict:
As reigning Judge, @Hyp3_23 is hereby guilty for the murder of Plaintiff @Metal_bunny.

I am ordering the a
fine of 75 Krunas from the defendant's personal account and/or material belongings as collateral of equal value. Since the Defendant has been away from the server for 12 days, the Department of Justice, @bharatj has until January 4th, 2019 to collect the fined amount from the account of the Defendant and ensure the Plaintiff is paid out.

This court case is now adjourned.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

klcPQA3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.