Hiring Monarch Theater Construction

FlamingNinja728

Former Moderator
Donator
FlamingNinja728
FlamingNinja728
Tier2
The Monarch theater is a subsidiary of CowCorp, and is new to the performance game. We are currently in need of an experienced builder in order to create a theater that we can put our performances on in! We are in need of a builder who can build well, and can get this project done in the period of the next 5 days (We can supply materials, as well as help where needed). If you are interested, please leave screenshots of your past builds, as well as your discord so we can message you if hired. The pay will be discussed after you have been hired. Thank you for the help!

-CowCorp

PS. If you are with a company Please note below, and specify the Company!

Last edited:

stinkycow

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
stinkycow
stinkycow
Lawyer
Pay is determined on quality and the resources you need to purchase to construct.

TripleA

Citizen
The Monarch theater is a subsidiary of CowCorp, and is new to the performance game. We are currently in need of an experienced builder in order to create a theater that we can put our performances on in! We are in need of a builder who can build well, and can get this project done in the period of the next 5 days (We can supply materials, as well as help where needed). If you are interested, please leave screenshots of your past builds, as well as your discord so we can message you if hired. The pay will be discussed after you have been hired. Thank you for the help!

-CowCorp

PS. If you are with a company Please note below, and specify the Company!
I would be more than happy to do it! My account got deleted but I am an experienced builder so I would love to me considered for this assignment!