Accepted Moutnsia's application for Police Officer

Moutnsia :)

Citizen
- In-game name: Moutnsia
- Date joined server: November 2nd 2021
- Current playtime: 2d 5m
- How long have you had the Auxiliary Police job for: About 2 to 2.5 weeks.
- Why do you want to be a Police Officer
: I want to become a Police Officer so I can make sure everyone is feeling safe in BusinessCraft and they can all have a fun time. Although being a Police Cadet was fun I would like to be able to improve and soon help others too. I like to learn new things and I can benefit off my personal strengths and learning strengths from others. I would like to be able to help people and members of the DoJ with anything they need help with and help people with any concerns about the law. Becoming a Police Officer has tons of responsibility and I feel like I am responsible enough which is why I chose this career.
- What can you bring to the Department: I can bring new ideas and concepts about how things can and should go down. Different approach to certain task and ideas as to what to do if something gets stirred up. I can help new players about law to make sure the server is clean of any mischief, I can help train Police Cadets the basics on tools and commands and how to make sure they are used responsibly, I WILL make sure the server is safe from any type of harm to it's property and will inform other Police Officers if something is too bad for a single person to handle. I know my limits and they can go far but not to a point where it can be mislead and cause damage to my reputation. I know my rights to the server of BusinessCraft, I know my laws in the server of BusinessCraft. I know what is right and what is wrong in the server of BusinessCraft. All this effort is why I want to join the DoJ, to protect the server I am apart of.
- Additional Information: I may be young and fairly new to the server but I have my own Strengths, I know the difference between right and wrong, I am respectful and trustworthy. If I get assigned a task, I will not stop unless it gets completed or forcefully stopped by higher ranking members in the DoJ. If I get off my task as a Police Officer, I know the consequences of my actions and will remind myself to not do it and be more focused as I do not want to lose the job. (extra) I want to thank Nightmare98765 for training me the basics and overall being a nice member of BusinessCraft and I am glad I got to know them and I am glad they put in their time to help me. Thank you Nightmare98765.

Last edited:

Moutnsia :)

Citizen
Sorry if there were any noticeable typos. I am not the greatest when it comes to typing! (Little addition) Thank you all again for responding with all the nice things!

Krix

Citizen
Banned
Lawyer
Donator
Krix
Krix
Lawyer

Accepted

Congratulations, Moutnsia! Your application for Police Officer has been accepted.