Answered / Added Move Uni Bus In Front of the University

GarMen

Veteran Player
Donator
- Username: _GarMen_
- Suggestion Title: "Move Uni Bus In Front of the University "
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): So as both a TG and a Player for 2 years I have seen tens if not hundreds of new players go to the wrong building (the "The Rentable Company offices"). Just today I have seen 7 players go in this building. It is bad enough when a TG shows them but when a player comes to the Bus without a guide, they inevitably go to the incorrect building. This has been placed here since Bus were added around a year ago. I ask for the bus to be moved right in front of the Uni.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): No
- Additional Information: Thank you for reading. If this is not possible please add more signs that point to the uni.

upload_2020-8-8_16-26-15.png

Creepsteve05

Member Of Parliament
Banned
Donator
This would be extremely helpful to Tour Guides and new players alike. The current positioning of the bus makes no logical sense. I still remember getting lost trying to find the uni at that stop when was new lol

violetunknown

Your Friendly Neighborhood Trash Panda
Deputy Prime Minister
Department of Public Affairs
Lawyer
Donator
violetunknown
violetunknown
Deputy Prime Minister
pls answer this soon :D I believe this will really help the server

Syronic

Citizen
Banned
Department of State
Department of Economy
Syronic
Syronic
Labor Officer
I was wondering if anyone else was thinking this. xD
Yeah, I'm two months old on the server. I went into that building and got lost. Had to resend myself to the bus and go on a scavenger hunt for clues.