My Departure.

Bye.

• Total voters

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
EDIT: No, my decision is not permanent, this is in case it is.

Hello. ShadowCheck here.

Its been a long almost year since I've been a part of the BC community. I had many good experiences, and made (I think) a few good friends. But, all things must come to pass. So, this is my informal departure.

I am mainly doing this due to my ban, but thats not the only reason. I have been toying with this idea in my head for several weeks, and I feel that this is the best time for me to drop the bomb.

I do not blame anyone or anything for my mistakes, they are mine; and mine alone. I hope that your last memories of me are not of me being in jail, or being yelled at by staff, but are of me trying my best to help out others in need, or my efforts to guide new players around the BC world. If this is not the case, I want you to know that I never tried to get in trouble, I was just acting myself.

Sadly, "myself" doesn't cut it in BC.

My ban this time was for reaching 20 warnings. The straw that broke the camels back were 2 PVP offenses, both of which I did commit. I openly say that I deserved what was coming to me...

Besides that, you might be saying "But ShadowCheck, it's only 2 weeks, just play on another server until the ban is over!"

No.

I'm tired of the same old loop happening to me over and over. Me f*cking up, and getting warnings. Then, me getting a ban; then me making an appeal. Just like it always does, it gets accepted. Then, I hop back on and f*ck up again.

(I'm not blaming anyone but myself. If I were a staff member I would be cheering at sight of this post).

I don't want to involve myself in the vicious cycle anymore. I'm very sad to say that I'm not cut out for this server. I thought I could change, or mature to the point where I could survive.

Another reason that is making me want to quit, is the fact that I'm a drag on all my friends. I noticed this when several of my friends began to distance themselves from me. But what happened right after? They moved up in the social hierarchy, leaving me trailing behind.

(Like I've said, I do not blame anyone for this. It's not their fault, it's mine. So please don't say that I'm blaming other people).

As of now, I am quitting permanently. HOWEVER, after my ban is up, if I feel up to it, I will come back on. So, please don't give away all my stuff.

Once two months have passed, I leave my belongings as follows:

My staff heads to ChrisClassics. He always wanted them.

My plot across the hospital: I leave this is iSharkk, who always pushed me to become a good businessman, in the days of the BCB, and beyond.

My plot that I bought from SlimeEmperor can either go back to him, or can be resold to the government, I don't really care.

My monetary balance: This can go to xMineCrafter230x. Thanks for being an awesome friend bud. Don't let sad days bring you down, you are worth it!

My tools and such can go to my loving sister, Riley524, who always cared for me and tried her best to keep me from getting banned.

My home, can go to parker3232, for being one of the nicest and most supporting people I have ever met, in game and IRL. You should never feel down, you are an amazing person!!!!

And finally, chests full of random stuff can be split between jmarti07, katt_tail, YaraLovesAnime, CatchEmAll1, Fadez_Senpai, and Olefante. Thank you all for being great friends. I loved the adventures and fights we had. (Not really the fights though)

However, I do request that jmarti07, ChrisClassics, and SlimeEmperor get first picks, so that they can help fund their amazing cities and projects.

Anything that is left over can be given to anyone, maybe in a drop party?

Just remember, only if I'm inactive for 2 months. I don't know if any of these requests will get accepted due to my track record, but I like to dream.

Here are some final words by me:

Koalition, I respected you for running such an amazing, one of a kind server. I hope you never give this treasure up, it is precious! I also never really said thanks for the memorial you made for my dog, Murphy. When you did such a selfless act, I actually started crying. When I showed my parents, they started crying as well. I was so grateful, as I was in a dark, dark place when he died.

ChrisClassics: I know that you and I have exchanged a few words in the past, but I hope you never truly disliked me. I know that I commend about 70% of your paperwork, but I hope you forgive me. Like I've said, work builds character.

xMineCrafter230x: I know I haven't mentioned you much, but I want you to know that I considered you my best friend on BC. Wether fighting, exploring, or building, we always ended up having a laugh. I miss those times...

jmarti07: We don't always get along, but I thought of you like a minecraft brother: always fighting or helping each other. Just to let you know, my server is still open for you to use. Me leaving won't stop that. Maybe I'll see you online sometime. You'll be a great mod, pass Trial Mod!!!

parker3232: Like I said before, you are easily the most kind, trustworthy, and honest person I have ever met. I know that your father puts you down, but your not alone. I was in a similar situation, but I pushed through it. You are 100+ times more stronger than I, you could do it blindfolded. I can't believe you haven't passed Trial mod yet, but its coming soon.

girl3dogs and YaraLovesAnime: I didn't know either of you really well, but you were very kind to me, and made me feel better at my lowest days. If it weren't for both of you, I probably would have quit a long time ago.

katt_tail: You know why I'm thanking you. Have a good life fam <3(Pas T. Mod)

That about wraps it up....

I'll miss all of you so much.

-Shadow

Last edited:

sparkleA

Citizen
I'm very sad to see this post. You have been playing for a long time, far longer than I have, and you're a big part of the community. You can be trying at times, but in the end you are a great person. My last memory of you in-game, won't be of you in jail, but of you coming to the award ceremony, and throwing some "Dank Pie"s at me. Thank you for that. I hope to see you around occasionally on Discord or the forums, and maybe even in-game if you decide to come back. I really hope you do.

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
I will remember you.... Will you remember me...

See you on discord i guess?

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
I'm very sad to see this post. You have been playing for a long time, far longer than I have, and you're a big part of the community. You can be trying at times, but in the end you are a great person. My last memory of you in-game, won't be of you in jail, but of you coming to the award ceremony, and throwing some "Dank Pie"s at me. Thank you for that. I hope to see you around occasionally on Discord or the forums, and maybe even in-game if you decide to come back. I really hope you do.
Thanks

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
My last memory will be you helping me out with reporting all those trash talkers ._. is that a good or bad thing?

Jmarti07

Citizen
Donator
Shadow this post touched my heart and I even cried a little. I really do hope we will see you back someday, but for now... farewell

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Wow, I have never seen such a beautiful post like this. It is sad to see you leave, the memories of how you helped me will never leave. (I forgive you about the plane) ;-;

Riley

Citizen
Donator
I'll miss you in BC, But I won't miss you IRL, But anyways I hope you come back and even if you don't, You'll still be the best brother ever! :D