• Total voters

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
Hello!

It’s winter brr... and snow has covered the capital. Because of this, the roads around the main area of the city, plots, and suburbs have covered the streets with snow that can’t be removed, because of the world guarded region. In the main area, around spawn it’s easy to determine where the roads are but when you reach plots where no buildings are, for example around the university you can’t see a thing!

However, I have a solution! Adding a special job for the winter season only;
Snowplower

Snowplowers would be in charge of navigating around the city to keep the roads clear of snow. The pay would be a small, reasonable amount of Krunas per stack of snow blocks made (not snowballs).

Snow would constantly fall of a regular basis on the capital city (say every two days, or just randomly, which I believe it does because of the new snow biome set).

Possible flaws:
Not using snow from the capital roads to sell snow;
Not enough people would do it;
People abusing the system;

Tell me what you think!

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Hello!

It’s winter brr... and snow has covered the capital. Because of this, the roads around the main area of the city, plots, and suburbs have covered the streets with snow that can’t be removed, because of the world guarded region. In the main area, around spawn it’s easy to determine where the roads are but when you reach plots where no buildings are, for example around the university you can’t see a thing!

However, I have a solution! Adding a special job for the winter season only;
Snowplower

Snowplowers would be in charge of navigating around the city to keep the roads clear of snow. The pay would be a small, reasonable amount of Krunas per stack of snow blocks made (not snowballs).

Snow would constantly fall of a regular basis on the capital city (say every two days, or just randomly, which I believe it does because of the new snow biome set).

Possible flaws:
Not using snow from the capital roads to sell snow;
Not enough people would do it;
People abusing the system;

Tell me what you think!
I like it! Only I suggest a certain building made just for this season, like a snowplow business. Shovels can be sold there and snow could be sold there

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer
Add this! I can't see the road when im driving, leading me to probably have broken the law tons of times

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
This would be very hard to add because they would have to have access to destroy blocks in the city region, and as every plot (and apartment) is a child of the city's region, they would have permissions to build/destroy on every single other property in the city.

Additionally, the snow would accumulate within seconds after it starts raining.

We will, however, look into employing people to clear the snow once the time comes.