Answered New Official Government Warp??

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by PenguinGirl448, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PenguinGirl448

PenguinGirl448 Citizen

PenguinGirl448
    Today, April 3rd, 2017, I realized something that would make some things just that much easier. I was thinking of making an enchantment table- but once I got my obsidian and diamonds, I realized I needed a book- Which I need sugarcane for. But there are no deserts in sight!! So, my suggestion is that the government should make a Wild 3 warp- in the desert! This would make it much easier for players to warp to the desert and get certain materials, such as sugarcane and cactus. I asked a few people on the server and they all said they would like it- including a Moderator, if that makes a difference. So, hopefully, if my idea gets approved, people will be travelling easily to the desert to collect cactus and sugarcane from the desert. I suggest, if you decide to accept this idea, that you put the warp somewhere South of spawn or in a desert that nobody has explored yet!

2. Jake

Jake Owner Staff Member Owner

Jakeedog
    Personally, I wouldn't add it. Not everything in the game is meant to be 'easy'. Having a challenge adds a sense of accomplishment to the game, instead of having everything within arm's reach. Besides, you have access to the DynMap which will show you where the desert biomes are, and I think that's help enough.

3. lightningstarmew

lightningstarmew Citizen

lightningstarmew
    But most of the deserts are really far... :(

4. SlimeEmperor

SlimeEmperor Moderator

SlimeEmperor
    This is an old thread that does not need any more responses, therefore I have locked the thread.

5. siaujeke

siaujeke Citizen

siaujeke
    actually, i find that deserts are everywhere, just follow the highway and there are deserts on all sides

6. bharatj

bharatj Moderator Staff Member Moderator Member of Parliament Minister of Justice Mayor

bharatj
    Yes there's one really close to the Capitol too.

7. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper That Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    If you make a warp to the desert, then no one would feel obliged to trade with other players when they need something. Personally, I think if we add this then businesscraft would lose another piece of its roleplaying aspect.

8. Katt

Katt Madam President Staff Member Senior Administrator Member of Parliament Donator Mayor

katt_tail
    Guys this was posted over a year ago lol I'm gonna go ahead and lock it because it has already been answered and it's old news