Answered / Added New Vehicles/Vehicle System!

Change the Vehicle System?

• Yes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Improve the current one if we are able to

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Kai

Citizen
Donator
I've been on other servers where vehicles were a lot more modern looking, easier to use, faster, more passengers, contain parts and use fuel. I think it would be cool if we switched over to these vehicles!

The cars use the mouse as a way to make turns instead of using the keys A and D. Driving in a car or motorcycle is the same as walking or running in Minecraft. W is for forward and S is for reverse. It's very simple. Cars can hold up to 4 people and Motorcycles hold up to 2. They look more realistic thanks to the texture pack and have removable parts (engine, battery, wheels).

Just right-click to get into a vehicle and shift to get out. Punch or "break" the vehicle in order for it to be returned to your inventory.

***note motorcycles are kinda glitchy and will disappear but cars work fine and I haven't experienced any problems with them

The server claims to develop its own plugins but also states that it gets its plugins from spigot. I'm pretty sure the server uses this plugin. I will do further research to look into more plugins and find the best match.

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/vehiclesplus-lite.53588/

I hope this helps and I'd be willing to do research on servers, mods, plugins, data, etc. If I can help in any way I'd be glad to help.

Here's some other topics we could discuss later on:

-a player suggested the use of potential bus passes
- the ability to tpa
-making the server mirror the real world even more (air pollution, trash/waste, etc.)

Attachments

• Screenshot (47).png
    Screenshot (47).png
    697.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot (48).png
    Screenshot (48).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot (49).png
    Screenshot (49).png
    910.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (50).png
    Screenshot (50).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    760.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    768.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot (57).png
    Screenshot (57).png
    952.1 KB · Views: 12

Gettnate

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for the suggestion. However, I would advise you not to include any server IP addresses in your photos in the future. You can reload those images without the server IP address in it. Please read the Rules and Laws page to help improve your experience here on BusinessCraft.

Reactions: Kai

Kai

Citizen
Donator
Thank you for the suggestion. However, I would advise you not to include any server IP addresses in your photos in the future. You can reload those images without the server IP address in it. Please read the Rules and Laws page to help improve your experience here on BusinessCraft.

my bad i didn't realized that the ip address for the other server was there. i won't do it again :)

Kai

Citizen
Donator
I've been on other servers where vehicles were a lot more modern looking, easier to use, faster, more passengers, contain parts and use fuel. I think it would be cool if we switched over to these vehicles!

Screenshot (47).png Screenshot (48).png Screenshot (57).png

The cars use the mouse as a way to make turns instead of using the keys A and D. Driving in a car or motorcycle is the same as walking or running in Minecraft. W is for forward and S is for reverse. It's very simple. Cars can hold up to 4 people and Motorcycles hold up to 2. They look more realistic thanks to the texture pack and have removable parts (engine, battery, wheels).

Screenshot (54).png Screenshot (55) - Copy.png

Just right-click to get into a vehicle and shift to get out. Punch or "break" the vehicle in order for it to be returned to your inventory.

***note motorcycles are kinda glitchy and will disappear but cars work fine and I haven't experienced any problems with them

The server claims to develop its own plugins but also states that it gets its plugins from spigot. I'm pretty sure the server uses this plugin. I will do further research to look into more plugins and find the best match.

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/vehiclesplus-lite.53588/

I hope this helps and I'd be willing to do research on servers, mods, plugins, data, etc. If I can help in any way I'd be glad to help.

Here's some other topics we could discuss later on:

-a player suggested the use of potential bus passes
- the ability to tpa
-making the server mirror the real world even more (air pollution, trash/waste, etc.)

Attachments

• Screenshot (49).png
    Screenshot (49).png
    910.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (50).png
    Screenshot (50).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot (51).png
    Screenshot (51).png
    760.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (53).png
    Screenshot (53).png
    768 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot (55).png
    Screenshot (55).png
    752.5 KB · Views: 9

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
The current cars are extremely difficult to drive ( for me at least ) due to a high amount of lag when driving them, if these could improve that it would be great! However, I would like them to be tested extensively first.

Kai

Citizen
Donator
The current cars are extremely difficult to drive ( for me at least ) due to a high amount of lag when driving them, if these could improve that it would be great! However, I would like them to be tested extensively first.

Awesome! I'm glad I could help a bit and I hope these pass the test :)

SpaceSlayer_

Space
Staff member
Minister of Justice
Department of Internal Development
Department of Justice
Department of Health
Department of Public Affairs
Donator
SpaceSlayer_
SpaceSlayer_
Justice Minister
i agree they should improve it :D

Kat

flower girl
Donator
new vehicles were recently added, we have in the past tried out other plugins with more realistic looking cars but they were extremely laggy, so this was.. half added? (new cars) Thank you for your suggestion!

Kai

Citizen
Donator
new vehicles were recently added, we have in the past tried out other plugins with more realistic looking cars but they were extremely laggy, so this was.. half added? (new cars) Thank you for your suggestion!

Awesome! I'm glad I could help :)