New Voting system

Discussion in 'Server Announcements' started by Koalition, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Koalition

Koalition Prime Minister Staff Member Owner Prime Minister

Koalition
    Hi everyone!
    Now that the server has been upgraded to 1.12, our previous voting listener plugin is no longer compatible so we had to find a new one and configure it. Luckily, all of the changes that have been made are for the better and will benefit more people.

First things first, the command /vote now opens the voting GUI which looks like this:
    upload_2017-12-18_12-32-42.png
    Emerald blocks symbolize sites that you are able to vote on, and redstone blocks are used for sites that you have already voted on for that day. Hovering over them will display how long you have left until you can vote again.
    Clicking on the paper in that GUI or doing /vgui will open the main voting GUI which looks like this:
    upload_2017-12-18_12-34-27.png
    It contains all kinds of information, such as your own voting statistics, top voters, when you can vote next and when you voted last but also the new Voting Shop.

After you vote, you get 20 Krunas per vote but also 1 voting point. You can use the voting points in the voting shop (diamond) to purchase items. Some of the items you can purchase are brewing recipes, which will be great for our server's Brewers!

Attached Files:

sparkleA, Kat and ChrisClassics like this.
  2. Jmarti07

Jmarti07 Citizen Banned Donator

jmarti07
    This sounds awesome!! Can’t wait to use it!

3. iSharkk

iSharkk An Apple Product Donator

iSharkk
    I wish there was a bit more in the voting shop but other than that I like it a lot more than the old one.

4. Nixxion

Nixxion Citizen

Nixxion
    This is great, I've used it quite a bit. Good work on that. This benefits the currency for players.

5. Matt

Matt Capitalist / MP / Judge Member of Parliament Judge Donator

Matty707
    Love this! Great addition.

MrMatty