Petition against new Wild Cost

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
Has some already know or alot of people know the wild price has changed from k4 which seemed reasonable amount to k5 which took a bit of heat but calmed down but now it's k7 per block, I do agree that people are moving to the wild is a trend however I don't think this was the best solution for keeping in mind new players go to the wild to live there because they don't know the city and don't know where apartment buildings are, further people use the Wild to build farms and redstone type structure to not cause lag in the server. If you agree this should be brought back to k4 or k5
Than sign this petition

I sign this petition. This is totally unacceptable the cabinet does not speak to the community they just sign off bills that benefit themselves. Every cabinet member who voted on this bill has lost my vote and hopefully others in the future.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I, A1phaSniper sign this petition. The wild is used for production and resource collection. A wild price of 7 krunas is not acceptable.

Blitzblaze41

Citizen
Donator
I sign this petition. I agree that players should not really be living in the wild, but there are many of use who have other buildings, farms, etc. which can not be obtained in the city, and still rely on wild regioning to have these structures.

DerpGaming20_YT

Citizen
Donator
DerpGaming20_YT
DerpGaming20_YT
Tier4
I sign this petition. I don't mind a change in price, however this soon after the last increase and at this amount is too far.

ChloeK

Citizen
Donator
I sign this petition. I agree with everyone on here, the wild is more suitable for laggy stuff/buildings/farms. 7k per block seems quite a bit and for some that’s just too much. I hope the people are heard and this petition will create action :)!

Venical

Citizen
Donator
I, Venical, sign this petition. 7 Krunas per block is an enormous price and should be returned to 4 Krunas minimum, 5 Krunas recommended. Living in the wild shouldn't be an option as it should be only for farming, mining, and other business-related purposes.