Answered / Added Player Assistance Program

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
- Username: A1phaSniper
- Suggestion Title: The implementation of the Player Assistance Program (or PAP for short)
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): During an interview, I had with a very important player on this server, it has come to my attention that the staff has a lot on their plates. I have also noticed a lot of regular players that are skilled in certain areas and might be helpful. I suggest the implementation of the Player Assistance Program (PAP for short). With this program, Staff members can go out and see who might be able to help them. For instance, if someone in the DoC might need help zoning area, but can't because they are stuck doing something else, they can find someone and give them the basic tools they need to help that DoC member.
- Additional Information: If trusting random player might be too risky, then the addition of a new forum thread where players can put up posts that kind of resemble resumes, where they explain what they might be helpful with.

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We don't really need this to be made official as it can be used whenever necessary. E.g. if DoC needs help clearing land, they'll employ people. Other departments also included.

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
I understand. I just thought it would be helpful in cases like when a DoC member needs help fast and they can access a list of PAP members and see who might be qualified for the task.