Answered / Added Plugin Suggestion Marriage Master

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all I would like to start off by saying I can tell you this plugin would bring ton's of players to the server. I've personally been to server's that had no one and just because they added the marriage plugin they got more player's. The Marriage Master Plugin basically has it were you can marry people that you enjoy being with more then friend's. The main commands are /marry to show all the commands. Plus it will add another job witch I would love to be its called a Priest They have the power when asked to Marry two players, by doing /marry (user) (user) also can divorce them using /divorce (user) (user). You can also kiss your married one, talk to them in private not using /msg, They can also share one home by doing /marry sethome. So That's why I think it would be a good Idea to add Marriage Master as a plugin on your server.
Marriage Master
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/marriage-master-mc-1-7-1-12.19273/

Reactions: Kat

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Suggested many times and has been denied over and over again. Our decision on the matter is final.

Reactions: Kat

Derfey

Citizen
Donator
It's also kinda sad that you would want to marry someone who could possibly be a 50 year old man behind the actual screen.

Derfey

Citizen
Donator
Whats also sad is that people want to marry virtual characters and not actual real people. it just disgusts me ok?

A1phaSniper

The Airplane Guy
Donator
Also adding this would probably bring the server to some sort of low. If you play on other servers you know what I'm talking about (it gets really disgusting)

Last edited:

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Any polls for suggestions are to be made on the thread of the suggestion itself, not strawpolls or other sites.
And when polls are made in the first place, it means we're considering adding the plugin, but that isn't the case here. We already said multiple times that this plugin won't ever be added to the game. This topic has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.