Pluto has left the building

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by x_pluto_x, Jun 22, 2018.

1. x_pluto_x

x_pluto_x Moderator Staff Member Moderator Hospital Secretary

x_pluto_x
    So this is sudden, but I have made my decision;

I have been on BC for almost a year now. I have had great memories and have met people who have changed my life for the better. I have had the amazing experience to be a part of the government in this server, but even when I wasn’t it was still amazing.

My friendships have come and gone, but some of them still remain. (Don’t wanna get all cheesy here, so I’ll calm down.) This does mean I will have to quit my job in the DoH sadly, but I have my reasons. I am leaving because BC is a big aspect of your life once it gets there, but I don’t want to have to give up the things I love doing, so I have to make my decision.

I am incredibly sorry if it is an inconvenient time that I am leaving, but I hope everyone understands why I have made this decision, and why I am putting it into action.

Thanks to all the special people who joined me on my journey through BC, (you know who you are), and all the people who I no longer talk to as often, just so you know, I don’t hate you! We should catch up more!

Also, thanks for putting up with me, and I hope to hear how everyone is going. I will be on now and again, and I will remain using discord, just not the BC one.

Thanks so much to everyone,
    Love from Pluto

2. Riley

Riley Citizen Donator

Riley524
    We'll miss you Pluto. I already miss the fun times we had in the DoH.

Kat and x_pluto_x like this.
  3. x_pluto_x

x_pluto_x Moderator Staff Member Moderator Hospital Secretary

x_pluto_x
    <3

4. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Property Inspector Donator

A1phaSniper
    Time to honor another lost player.

SOLDIERS! SAAAAAALUTE!

Nature_Girl and x_pluto_x like this.
  5. Kat

Kat Madam Deputy Staff Member Senior Administrator Deputy Prime Minister Minister of Agriculture Mayor Donator

katt_tail
    I'll miss you Pluto <3 You're such an amazing person I'm sad to see you go, definitely stay in touch love!

x_pluto_x likes this.
  6. Guard

Guard Citizen

GuardzGamez
    PLUTO DON'T GO! i'm really going to miss you because you was one of my first friends. If you must go, Goodbye pal! hope to see you soon!

x_pluto_x likes this.