Constructor
  • Business Owner Name: Poemhunter

• Company HQ Location (Plot name/XYZ): No official plot as of yet

• List of Employee Username - Company Job - Exam Job
  • Poemhunter - CEO Hunter Pacific - Doctor/pharmacist/lawyer

• Services Provided, if any: Two services provided by Hunter Pacific
  • The Stratham Daily Mail
  • HP Skylink Clean energy

• Sort of Goods Provided, if any: The Stratham Daily Mail helps provide news to BC and the Hunter Pacific clean energy provided a alternative to coal consumption.

• Discord Username: P. Hunter

• Discord Link for Business: Link to stratham daily mail as the HP one not started yet due to old company discord change over: https://discord.gg/ADQ7Z4Yu

Last edited:

Ancastal

Minister of Economy
Minister of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Economy Minister
Hi poemhunter. Could you explain further what type of service is provided by "HP Skylink Clean Energy"? As far as The Stratham Daily Mail is concerned, it does not seem to employ anyone and the Discord server you have provided has been inactive since December 2021.

P. Hunter

Department of Internal Development
Department of Internal Development
Department of Construction
Lawyer
Donator
poemhunter
poemhunter
Constructor
Sure thing,

So I want to bring back the daily mail and start writing myself or bring on new people, when I first had the paper I was in positions within the government that required me not to hold a personal opinion so I couldn't write myself, now free of those obligation I want to re open the paper and get news interesting again.

HP Skylink Clean Energy is a clean energy provided we aim to mass produces kelp blocks to sell to the public and also we might expand into food market for both meat and crop production. its main services to start with will be manufacturing cleaner and cheaper alternative to coal and help our citizens.

I hope this clears the services under Hunter Pacific, anymore questions please contact me.

Ancastal

Minister of Economy
Minister of Economy
Department of Economy
Donator
Ancastal
Ancastal
Economy Minister
Accepted ✓

Your Business ID is HPP20922.

Status
Not open for further replies.