Poor Katt (Katt's Skull Auction)

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
Okay... So once upon a time - I got a skull of Admin Katt_tail (of which the means of collection will not be mentioned.... sorry Katt.) I have found that it hasn't really been useful to me and therefore have decided to sell it to one of you lucky folks!

1ugH2s0.png

Now - This is the only Katt_tail skull in the game, currently, as far as I know, therefore it is truly priceless!
But we're going to try to put a price on it anyway. Please comment your bids below!

Auction Rules:
  • The starting bid is 7,500 Krunas
  • You must bid at least 500 Krunas more than the previous person
  • You cannot withdraw or change your bid
  • The auction ends once 48 hours have passed since the last bid posted
  • Payment is required 48 hours after the auction has closed, upon which you will receive your prize. In the event that this is not the case, your prize will be voided and the auction will be reopened at the bid previous to yours.
  • These rules are subject to change at any time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kat

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
*hasn't been useful to oneself; decides to sell useless item to others for uselessness* {$$Profit$$} ;)

MrMatty

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
*hasn't been useful to oneself; decides to sell useless item to others for uselessness* {$$Profit$$} ;)

MrMatty

Definition of Business right there! Plus the addition of telling someone they NEED this item... Because I totally know what they do and don't need in their life!

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Definition of Business right there! Plus the addition of telling someone they NEED this item... Because I totally know what they do and don't need in their life!
I'll be honest. I would have expected you to include something as special and rare as Katt's player head within a glimmering trophy room of sorts. Possibly within your future building. :P

MrMatty

bharatj

Staff member
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
Constructor