Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Your honor, I am filing a lawsuit on behalf of my client Poseidon Sardines, who are looking to sue thedinoboss up to the value of 5000kr due to a breach in contract.

When thedinoboss signed his contract and became an official brewer for my client, he signed a contract that states he would supply the company with alcohol and other beverages that are made at his own property and/or a property that the company assigns to him. It is also written into the contract that thedinoboss would not be able to sell beverages to outside players or companies without the approval of Poseidon Sardines' approval.

Upon my client talking to other businesses, he asked LennonRissi if thedinoboss sells alcohol, to which he got the answer, and I quote "Our company sells it as well as Dino Yes" (first message, second message reads) "He's our main brewer/co owner".

Your honor I believe that is evidence enough to prove that this is a direct breach of contract. So my client is aiming to sue thedinoboss, to the value of 5000kr in loss and damages to the company through the breach of contract.

I attach screenshots in evidence.

Thank you.

Attachments

• EVIDENCE thedinoboss breach.png
    EVIDENCE thedinoboss breach.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 35
  • thedinoboss contract with PS - 04.23.png
    thedinoboss contract with PS - 04.23.png
    118.6 KB · Views: 38

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
@thedinoboss is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @thedinoboss, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

well first before i worked for len he said and i quote "mabye work for bigger companies" also i have only "sold to lennorisa during this time when he messaged me on discord he said hey we can pay you now so i worked for him for about a day or 2 during this time i focused on him and no one else selling to no one other then him and i did deliver and i havent sold to anybody else until he said he was suing so i quit. on top of this i never "sold" to lennorisia bacause i didnt charge him.and finally quitting makes the contract void and CANNOT be held against me in court in any way. and so that is my case.

Attachments

• msges 6.PNG
    msges 6.PNG
    120.4 KB · Views: 20
  • msges 3.PNG
    msges 3.PNG
    91.5 KB · Views: 21

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

Firstly, when I notified the Defendant of the lawsuit, it was mentioned to me that the charges were dropped. I would like to clarify with the plaintiff in whether that is true or false. If so, this case will be adjourned.

well first before i worked for len he said and i quote "mabye work for bigger companies" also i have only "sold to lennorisa during this time when he messaged me on discord he said hey we can pay you now so i worked for him for about a day or 2 during this time i focused on him and no one else selling to no one other then him and i did deliver and i havent sold to anybody else until he said he was suing so i quit.

The court would find it most beneficial if the Defense elaborated further on this. I hate to be a grammar police, but this run-on sentence is confusing; furthermore, a better explanation would make the timeline more clear.

on top of this i never "sold" to lennorisia bacause i didnt charge him.and finally quitting makes the contract void and CANNOT be held against me in court in any way. and so that is my case.

The Defense brings up interesting points here in relation to the terminology of the contract. Especially about the clause in the contract which states,
"While you are under our employment the following terms will apply to you, when you quit or are fired this contract will be marked as void and cannot be used against you in the court of law by any means."
This is an unusual clause, in my opinion, to find written in a contract. The Defense argues that because he quit his job, the contract is void and can't be used in court. I won't say whether or not I agree with this argument, but I would like to hear the plaintiff's opinion and rebuttal to it.

Thank you, that is all for now.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Thank you for considering this case your Honor.

I can confirm that when this started, at first my client withdrew, as the two parties relevant were nearly at a point of reaching a settlement agreement themselves. However my client and I are certain that this settlement was never reached, hence the case to sue, to which we wish to proceed, not withdraw.

In regards to the line of contract relevant sentence "While you are under our employment the following terms will apply to you, when you quit or are fired this contract will be marked as void and cannot be used against you in the court of law by any means.", As you can see this is written into the contract, however a couple of lines down from this, it states that part of the contract is that a request to resign (Quit) must be entered, and then accepted. I have as many screenshots of conversations between my client and the defendant that I could gather, and no screenshot provides evidence to state that the request to quit was approved. The fact that thedinoboss simply told my client that they were quitting is actually a breach of contract in it's own right as well, no request was submitted, my client was simply told that the quitting was taking place.

I would also like to point out, your honor, that although I know you are a very intelligent person, and probably have noticed this yourself... I find it very unusually that someone would simply quit and not fight their corner in the event of being accused of a breach of contract. I know for a fact that if I was accused of such things, I would fight that statement, instead of leaving the company as that accusation could prove to be a heavy burden on any future job opportunities that might arise for me.

my rubutal is that i did "request" to quit by saying "this contract is unreasonable i quit" and he accepted this by saying "awseome" wich you will be able to find in the screen shot below and i quit my reasoning being the contract is unreasonable i didnt realise until it was under affect because if a good order comes my way i want to take it but i cant. he seemed to not have i problem that it was sudden as he did say for me to put a request it therefore accepting my resign therefore makeing the contract boid.

Attachments

• Capturesadaw.PNG
    Capturesadaw.PNG
    16 KB · Views: 19

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Your honor, I argue that simply replying “awesome” is not an acceptance or denial of quitting a contract. I for one would reply that way either in sarcasm or annoyance, especially if I had just found out one of my employees has breached his contract.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

my rubutal is that i did "request" to quit by saying "this contract is unreasonable i quit" and he accepted this by saying "awseome" wich you will be able to find in the screen shot below and i quit my reasoning being the contract is unreasonable i didnt realise until it was under affect because if a good order comes my way i want to take it but i cant. he seemed to not have i problem that it was sudden as he did say for me to put a request it therefore accepting my resign therefore makeing the contract boid.

I thank the Defense for their rebuttal to the plaintiff's statement, but if they could also answer what I asked above that would be great.

during the time that radwin couldnt pay me and gave me permission to sell to others i did but i never charged lennorisis for any beers and the second that i was under contract again and could only work for him so i did and never sold to others and lennorisa said i did sell to others as he didnt know that i couldnt sell to others as thats what i normally do.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

during the time that radwin couldnt pay me and gave me permission to sell to others i did but i never charged lennorisis for any beers and the second that i was under contract again and could only work for him so i did and never sold to others and lennorisa said i did sell to others as he didnt know that i couldnt sell to others as thats what i normally do.

Thank you very much.

The fact that thedinoboss simply told my client that they were quitting is actually a breach of contract in it's own right as well, no request was submitted, my client was simply told that the quitting was taking place.

Your honor, I argue that simply replying “awesome” is not an acceptance or denial of quitting a contract.

It appears to me that you, the plaintiff, are arguing that the process sought out by the Defense to quit his job was incorrect to what the contract states. I would like to ask the plaintiff two questions.

Was this employment an At-Will Employment?
If the process sought out by the Defense is incorrect, what was the "proper" way of quitting his job?

Thank you.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Your honor,

As per the contract, the employee is to submit a request to quit. He did not, he simply announced, under questioning I might add, that he was quitting. My clients response to which, was simply awesome. The defendant then submitted a message to my client asking to settle this outside of court, they tried and were unable to reach a mutual understanding. Hence us being before you.

I would also like to add, in response to claims that he did not sell to Lennonrissi after being called back by my client. If that is the case, then, as shown in my original screenshots, why did Lennonrissi state quite clearly that the defendant was his co-owner of their business, and their brewer. A clear breach of contract.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

I think I have heard about enough and am ready to make a verdict. Firstly, is there any witnesses or additional evidence that either party would like to present? If so, now is the time to do so.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Your honor,

Some further evidence has come to light about this situation that could be rather damning evidence, I am just awaiting screenshots that I should receive today. Please could you allow a small amount of more time so that I can provide this evidence in due course.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Your Honour,

It has come to light, through my clients company co-owner, that there is more evidence to show. I have recently been informed that TheDinoBoss' has actually been supplying alcohol to LennonRissi's Company, that is not actually a company. It is a newfounded Mafia on the game called "BackyardBoys". Although this is not entirely relevant to this case, I do believe the screenshot in the image provided, of this new "company/mafia" Proves that my client's accusation that the defendant was working for someone else, and supplying another company is true. I will let you peruse the screenshot messages at your own will. You can clearly see my client joining the server to ask if the defendant was staying or leaving his company as he was no termination was requested or approved at the time.

Attachments

• unknown.png
    unknown.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 17
Your honour am I not wrong when I say it clearly states that I can't "sell" to anyone if this is true then the plaintiff previous stament means nothing as I never charged him.

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Your honour am I not wrong when I say it clearly states that I can't "sell" to anyone if this is true then the plaintiff previous stament means nothing as I never charged him.
I refer to my first screenshot, of which the last screenshot contains some of the same text, where Lennonrissi states "Our company sells it as well as Dino yes" In response to the question "Do you guys sell alcohol"

TeddyTaps230

Citizen
Banned
Executive Office
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
TeddyTaps230
TeddyTaps230
Special Advisor
Further evidence and an admission from TheDinoBoss himself that he was actively making and supplying another business with alcohol.

Attachments

• Admission.png
    Admission.png
    339.3 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.