Hiring Prime Corp

Jaynormous

Citizen
Donator

Prime Corp Is Now Open

Prime Corp is one of Business Craft's newest companies as we only opened today and is owned by Jaynormous. Prime Corp already owns a HQ in Covington thanks to ferre007_, a big farm in Palm Bay thanks to DerpGaming20_YT and also owns a cafe in Ocean Crown City also thanks DerpGaming20_YT.

What Does Prime Corp Do?

Prime Corp currently consists of 3 departments which are farming, real-estate, and brewing. The farming will happen at our HQ at Covington and also at Palm Bay, the rentable apartments will be at Prime Corps apartment building in Covington and soon also at our other apartment building in the capital city. the brewing will happen at our cafe in Ocean Crown City. Our employees will help turn the crops into food so we can sell to the people in need of food. We offer Prime Corps employees free food, tools and drinks the only requirement we ask for with the tools is our employees need to repair them themselves.

Hiring:

We are now hiring farmers and brewers. We pay farmers 250 per full single chest (27 stacks) and 500 per full double chest (54 stacks). We pay brewers 500 per week, you can also get paid more if an executive thinks you have been doing a good job.

If you are interested in working for Prime Corp please DM me Jaynormous or the COO DerpGaming20_YT. You won't regret it!

xEndeavour

Citizen
Banned
Cool company :D But just a question, aren't employees required to have a minimum wage of k10 per 15 minutes? If I am correct, then Farmers should have a wage on top of the per-chest payments, right?

Depending on the projected hours worked per chest, it shouldn't be a problem if it comes in above the minimum wage. There is a grey area in law regarding contracts and commission based pay.

CatchEmAll1

Citizen
Cool company :D But just a question, aren't employees required to have a minimum wage of k10 per 15 minutes? If I am correct, then Farmers should have a wage on top of the per-chest payments, right?
If I am not mistaken, at the time of the bills passage it was clarified that not all employees had to be paid hourly and salaries and commissions were also allowed.