Answered / Added Readding the Government Shop

LazyGengar

Citizen
We should bring back the government shop into the mall where players can sell things like wheat pork, chicken and fish again because new players have a tough time making money selling to players and they often don't get much and sit on excess amounts of wheat etc... We could also buy from the shop as well for things like potatoes or seeds to help new players. Please, let's get the Government store reinstated.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
I agree with LazyGengar, though I get the idea of how removing the shop furthermore encourages players to trade with each other and at first this did help (Economically reported increase of rotary trade), but now players somehow get there hands on an abundances of crops and food leaving new farmers and crop industry expertise to stay poor and try to live off mob hunting. Also though the thought of only letting farmers have farms or mediating player farms sounds efficient, it can easily be abused and farmer's farm's would get greifed even more so I don't feel that would be an efficient solution. Therefore the one reasonable solution to help farmers is, reinstating the farmer shop, other solutions may be possible but are not found and most likely will not be found soon