How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChrisClassics

That One Dude
Donator
- Title: Regulation of Medical Objectives
- Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Edit
- Elaboration & Reasoning: As stated in Job: Doctor by Government, "As a Doctor, you work in the hospital waiting for patients or comming when seen it's necessary" (1). I have witnessed many doctors failing to abide by the guideline stated above, commonly by treating their patients at the world spawn. I have also observed these doctors taking it upon themselves to show members of the community where the Hospital is located at, a job that should be that of the Tour Guide.
  • Enactments of this Motion:
  • Lawfully prevent the sale of medical remedies, directly or indirectly, outside of any Government-approved Medical Facility
  • - First Offense: Warning + Removal of all medical remedies within the method of selling at the time
  • - - If sold by person - removal of all medical remedies within the person's inventory
  • - - If sold by chest shop - removal of all medical remedies within the chest
  • - Second Offense: Warning + 6-hour ban + Removal of all medical remedies within the method of selling
  • - Third Offense: Warning (2 pts) + 1-day ban + Removal of all medical remedies + Fired from Department of Health with chance to re-acquire job
  • - Fourth Offense: Warning (2 pts) + 2-week ban + Removal of all medical remedies + Fired from Department of Health permanently
  • - Fifth Offense: Warning (2 pts) + Permanent ban
  • Lawfully outlaw the treatment of any patient by any Doctor or Hospital Secretary outside of any Government-approved Medical Facility
  • - First Offense: Warning
  • - Second Offense: Warning + Fine of double the amount of which the care cost the patient.
  • - Third Offense: Warning (2 pts) + Fired from the Department of Health with change to re-acquire job
  • - Fourth Offense: Warning (2 pts) + Fired from the Department of Health permanently.

• Lawfully prevent doctors from "touring" patients and/or server members to the Main-City Government Hospital if and only if a Government Tour Guide is online and available to do so.
  • - All Offenses: Warning
- What would benefit from this: Community interaction
- Other Information:

Last edited:

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
I would agree with this. It might make a doctors job slightly harder, but in the end this server IS a role-play server. I would like to see this motion pass, along with more role-play friendly motions as well. :D <3

(Aye)

Last edited:

HybridPlague

yes
Donator
HybridPlague
HybridPlague
Tier4
I agree that this is a big issue that most Doctors, including myself, do not do and setting this as a lawful edit could bring back more of the roleplay that was intended in the creation of the server. I say Aye on this motion.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
I'm not supposed to sell medical items outside of the hospital? I don't sell them, I just give them to people when they need them (I use the supply room) but sure I'll vote Aye.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
Question, how exactly is this Restoration of Roleplay? But anyway, I vote aye.
It restores a form of realism, would you see a Doctor selling a bandage or something at some random location in the street? So I guess its more of a Restoration of Realism, but Restoration of Roleplay works just as well.

ShadowCheck

That Guy Who Stalks You
Banned
Donator
I feel like this motion could become much more. The doctor idea is great, but this has the potiental to become much bigger... I like role playing; even though I don't do it much, and I would like to see BC become more role play friendly... :D

Selling remedies is already illegal. As for treating patients outside of the hospital, it is a rule but it isn't enforced much. I think a punishment should be applied to these for it to be improved. Possibly steps that could lead up to being fired from the DoH if too many rules are broken.

parker3232

The Cookie Dealer
Donator
First offence should probably a warning.

Second should be jail time for 10 minutes (Maybe? Idk why I'm writing here.)

Third should be fired.