Answered / Added Removing Flesh Wound!

Do you think Flesh wounds should Get removed?

• Total voters

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
So on business craft. tons of people get flesh wounds purposely and then keep them to avoid getting any diseases, I have encountered this exploit many times, here's a picture of the most recent case. I've seen this exploit ever since I've logged on and do admit that I used to use this exploit. It would be nice if fleshwounds were removed or at least make it so a player can get more then one disease.

upload_2018-5-26_16-17-34.png

Last edited:

Nature_Girl

Trial Moderator
I don't think fleshwound should be removed but rather the health plugin should add that when you get a disease, you can get another one side by side your current disease and have multiple side effects. It would increase the use for doctors and make fleshwound not abusable.

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
I don't think fleshwound should be removed but rather the health plugin should add that when you get a disease, you can get another one side by side your current disease and have multiple side effects. It would increase the use for doctors and make fleshwound not abusable.
Good point. Ill edit message.

Vroomba

Citizen
Donator
Vroomba
Vroomba
Tier2
The plugin doesn't allow you to have one disease alongside another. We'd need someone to add the code to it or something new because the developer doesn't have that feature. However, I believe some of the effects can be changed so the Flesh Wound is more severe and will need treatment right away. Losing blood can cause you to faint IRL.

Last edited:

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
Why not post a programming competition or something to see if anyone can fix it or at least knows how to reprogram it to cause more damage?

olefante

Capitalist/Economist
Donator
We could also maybe punish people for fleshwound abuse and give doctors the ability to check others' health.