In The Distinguished Court of The Stratham Republic
Appeal of Decision
Date: 11/25/22

Reppal
Teddytaps230

v.

Loonite

I. Description of Case
The Plaintiff brings forth the following causes of action and alleges the following against the Defendant:
The judge ended the case in our favour however did not reward legal fees or the interest on the loan and did not give any reason to justify this action.

As it is standard practice in courts as per previous cases to get legal fees + interest refunded as well when winning unless there are circumstances deemed reasonable as to justifying the fees + interest should not be rewarded.

II. Parties
1. Reppal
2. Teddytaps230
3. Lilsumovert

III. Sequence of Events
1. We sued Loonite for the value of the loan and the interest + legal fees.
2. The judge closed the case in our favour but only awarded the original loan amount
3. We are appealing against the awarded amount to get the interest and legal fees added to that reward.

IV. Claims for Relief
1. In the court of law on this server, unless evidence is provided to prove that interest + legal fees should not be awarded to the plaintiff, they have always been awarded. This is a legal precedent.

V. Damages
1. The interest mentioned in the original case
2. The legal fees mentioneed in the original case

In advancing this form to the court, you acknowledge and concur with the rules of court which highlight the importance of honesty at all times. Moreover, you understand the punishments for breaking these rules and/or committing perjury and deception in the court.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening,

After looking through the evidence, I do concur with the plaintiff. Looking back at the original case, I see no reason why full relief should not be granted to the Plaintiff.

I hereby grant the Plaintiff the additional 4250kr (500kr in legal fees + 5% interest or 150kr added every 3 days up until the starting date of the original court case, 11/14/22.

If either party has any questions, feel free to ask.
that is all,
Case Adjourned

Status
Not open for further replies.