Department of State
Department of Justice
Lawyer
Donator
Ryan_88
Ryan_88
Deputy Prime Minister
- In-game name: Ryan_8040
- Date joined server: September 14 2020 (got reset to Semptember 21 2021)
- Current playtime: (12d 14h)
- How long have you been a Doctor: 6 weeks
- Why do you want to be a Hospital Secretary
: Helping out players on a daily basis with diseases has always been a fun job for me to do. Becoming an HS would allow me to be able to help both doctors and players. I think the health department has a lot it that more that can be added to make it more fun for patients and doctors. I've wanted to become a Health Secretary since before I became a doctor. Often new doctors have a lot of questions and I am very active throughout the day to help answer those questions.
- What can you bring to the Department: I have ideas to make the DoH to make it more exciting for doctors and patients. I am active throughout most of the day. I can bring my passion of being a doctor.
- Additional Information: Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

LobsterRoast

Actually the best
Lawyer
Donator
LobsterRoast
LobsterRoast
Lawyer

Denied

Sorry, your application for Hospital Secretary has been denied. You're welcome to reapply for this position in 30 days.

Feedback

Thanks for your interest in applying! Although we appreciate the more detailed application, we would like you to remain as a doctor for just a tad bit longer. That being said, I look forward to seeing you apply in the future!