Lawsuit: Dismissed SacredSpice, _CranberrySprite, ReaperEduardo v. Business_Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Business_Craft has repeatedly over time called not only us, but other government workers corrupt when we are simply just doing our jobs.

Most recently, he called us corrupt for getting him out of the Capital building's vicinity while he was threatening not only us, but other ministers. Kat and Puppy can support me on that point as they were there.

He has also called us corrupt after we apprehended him for giving me a potion curing plague outside of a government-approved facility. That is a crime. We were simply doing our jobs and enforcing the law. ReaperEduardo and SacredSpice can back me up on this point. I can also provide log evidence of this if needed later.

It is also apparent that he has falsely called not only us, but the DoJ as whole corrupt multiple times before this, as others can attest.

If Sacred, Reaper and I win this case we request that he will cease and desist from calling us and other DoJ members corrupt in the future, and pay a sum of k500 (the price of the bounties he set) to each of us.

One last thing before this wraps up: We can sue for defamation. In the case Abi v. Tae, AbiDarkmoon successfully sued TaeJimin (who is now 0moonchild0) for defaming her.

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
@FriedPotaters [/USER] is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @FriedPotaters [/USER] , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Matty707 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

The Department of Justice, @[COLOR=rgb(0, 89, 179)]bharatj[/COLOR] will be tasked with messaging the Defendant regarding this civil court case. The Defendant does not appear to have a forum account. They will need to be contacted via on the server.

I would also like to remind all parties involved about the strict Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
He wasn't trespassing; but rather threatening ministers and MPs so we thought it was best to get him out of the vicinity of the Capitol building. We never killed him in order to do this. He then proceeded to call us corrupt.

I unfortunately do not recall the day this happened, but if I do remember I will find those logs. I only have eyewitnesses. I would like to call katt_tail and puppylover_153 to the stand, if they have any recollection of the Capitol incident as it has been a few weeks since this lawsuit was made.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
He wasn't trespassing; but rather threatening ministers and MPs so we thought it was best to get him out of the vicinity of the Capitol building. We never killed him in order to do this. He then proceeded to call us corrupt.

I unfortunately do not recall the day this happened, but if I do remember I will find those logs. I only have eyewitnesses. I would like to call katt_tail and puppylover_153 to the stand, if they have any recollection of the Capitol incident as it has been a few weeks since this lawsuit was made.

Yes, I will grant them access to speak.

@FriedPotaters Do you have anything to add or rebuttal?

First off I was never removed from the area because it was a sidewalk. I was hit by SacredCloud one time in front of another police officer and they pretended it never happened. I called them corrupt for that and they didn't care so I moved on. Later on I got SacredCloud to admit it because I put a 500 bounty on her. I cannot find the logs because it was weeks ago but this has nothing to do with the lawsuit anyways. The real reason this lawsuit happened is because I gave out free medicine and _CranberrySprite pretended he wanted free medicine but instead warned me and then I did it again and they took 40 krunas from me. I called them corrupt for this because it is not against the law to give out free medicine which is proven in one of the screenshots below. They got really salty and started swearing at me and saying they are going to sue me for defamation when they fined me for something that is not illegal. Another time when I was in the city messing around with a friend and DerpGaming20 comes along and let's just say he killed me I am not going into detail on why he killed me. Justified or not Reapereduardo cuffs me for like 10 minutes after I am the one who died and he was never given any proof. SacredCloud kills me in the city for no reason and I try to contact another police officer but they do not arrest SacredCloud because she claims it was an "accident". Would a police officer let someone go if they claimed it was an accident? Why don't you ask A1phasniper when he was arrested by SacredCloud for accidentally killing someone. Recently another police officer who has issues with me comes on the server being very toxic and you wonder why I do not like the majority of the police. I am justified in calling out these dirty cops because they protect each other when they commit crimes.

Attachments

• 2019-03-09_20.57.03.png
    2019-03-09_20.57.03.png
    817.1 KB · Views: 16
  • 2019-03-09_21.51.56.png
    2019-03-09_21.51.56.png
    938 KB · Views: 15
  • 2019-03-09_21.53.07.png
    2019-03-09_21.53.07.png
    943 KB · Views: 15
  • 2019-03-11_00.09.19.png
    2019-03-11_00.09.19.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • 2019-03-20_12.28.33.png
    2019-03-20_12.28.33.png
    386 KB · Views: 14
  • 2019-03-20_12.28.35.png
    2019-03-20_12.28.35.png
    408.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 2019-03-20_12.42.31.png
    2019-03-20_12.42.31.png
    327.2 KB · Views: 12
  • brah.png
    brah.png
    908.4 KB · Views: 13
  • killed me.png
    killed me.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 13

Kat

flower girl
Donator
I can confirm he was being annoying by calling the government corrupt but this seems more like verbal harassment you're reporting, Cranberry, not really sure if this is lawsuit worthy but yea anyways, I can confirm this took place

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Dropping the case. This is honestly taking too long, it’s been a month and I no longer have remote interest, I’ll just report him for verbal harassment

Falsely fining me/cops killing me multiple times/cops insulting me/swearing at me/cuffing me multiple times for a crime I was not convicted of. YOU ARE CORRUPT!

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Dropping the case. This is honestly taking too long, it’s been a month and I no longer have remote interest, I’ll just report him for verbal harassment

Dismissing this court hearing upon the recommendation of the Interim Madam Prime Minister, and the request of the Plaintiff.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Matty707

P.S. Court hearings IRL take a rather lengthy time to proceed, just for the record.

Status
Not open for further replies.