How do you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Title: Sexual Comment Law
Type: Creation
- Elaboration and Reasoning: Currently the only chat laws regarding flagrant sexual comments is the sexual harassment law. This bill would introduce rulings against incredibly wrong sexual comments. Essentially, any comment that isn't relatively PG-13 to TV-14 or is completely out of place or severely explicit will be punished. Examples of this would be stuff like "I like to eat ass" or "I raped my mother". Stuff that would be allowed would be sexual comments that aren't incredibly explicit (for example, "that's what she said") or stuff that is in context with the current conversation. It will be up to a staff member whether or not it is in context with the conversation.

Since it is a sexual comment, the punishment will be in line with the current Sexual Harassment laws:
First Offence: Warning + K50 fine given to the victim + 10 min mute
Second Offence: Warning + K50 fine given to the victim + 30 min mute
Third Offence: Warning + K50 fine given to the victim + 1 day mute
Fourth Offence: Warning + K50 fine given to the victim + 1 week ban
Fifth Offence: Warning + K50 fine given to the victim + 3 week ban

- Other information: Credit to Libnah for the idea

Last edited:

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
I don't think this law is necessary as these points are already addressed in other laws, like sexual harassment, profanity, bigotry, immaturity, etc. Additionally, these players usually get banned under "Mod's discretion" since most are obvious trolls. As such, this bill has been vetoed.

Vetoed

This bill has been vetoed by the Prime Minister.

Learn more about the process of legislature »