Lawsuit: Adjourned Shadowlink17 vs ELITE_ASSASSIN19 (Criminal Case)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
I was walking to the mall and I saw that something hit me. I noticed that I lost a lot of hearts, leaving me with two. I said someone was attacking me on the chat. I continued walking in case it was an accident. They followed me after morphing into a spider. I was almost there when the spider killed me. I called 911 but no one came.

Mineqaft

Citizen
Please provide evidence whenever you file a lawsuit. To get the proof of ELITE_ASSASSIN19 killing you, go to your %appdata% folder, click on .minecraft, go to the logs folder, and click on the logs of the date that you were murdered. Upon opening the log, do control + f and type in "ShadowLink17 has died" to quickly get to your evidence. Finally, take a screenshot of it and post it to this thread.

ShadowLink17

Citizen
Lawyer
Donator
ShadowLink17
ShadowLink17
Lawyer
Please provide evidence whenever you file a lawsuit. To get the proof of ELITE_ASSASSIN19 killing you, go to your %appdata% folder, click on .minecraft, go to the logs folder, and click on the logs of the date that you were murdered. Upon opening the log, do control + f and type in "ShadowLink17 has died" to quickly get to your evidence. Finally, take a screenshot of it and post it to this thread.

upload_2019-6-16_18-57-46.png

Mineqaft

Citizen
This piece of evidence will now make your case indisputable. I would recommend you sending the screenshot to a police officer on discord so they can punish ELITE_ASSASSIN19 accordingly.

ferre007_

Citizen
You have not gotten permission to speak in this court session. So please leave this to the Judges in the future.

ferre007_

Citizen
@ELITE_ASSASSIN19 is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @ELITE_ASSASSIN19 , does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge ferre007_ Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

I task the DoJ @bharatj to contact the Defendant about his civil court case.

I would like to remind all parties involved about the Honesty in Court Law.

Thank you.

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
(Defendant has not produced any statements. I would recommend defaulting the case in the Plaintiff's favor. Evidence from the logs were provided.)

I was in the mall that day but I don't remember doing that I was morphed into a spider and shot at the trees if I can someone it was by accident and it not to annoy your upset another player

ferre007_

Citizen
JUDGE'S RESPONSE

Analysis:
There is clear evidence of the murder happening in the city and of who committed it.

Conclusion:
The evidence provided by the Plaintiff has been reviewed and also the Defendants testimony and I have reached a verdict.

Verdict:
I hereby rule the Defendant @ELITE_ASSASSIN19 as Guilty for the murder of the Plaintiff.

The Department of Justice, @bharatj will be tasked with the act of jailing and/or fining the Defendant based on their current PVP offense status.

Court Adjourned

This case was presided by Judge ferre007_

Status
Not open for further replies.