Shine on, you crazy diamonds

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
The way I see it, a GOODBYE, is a HELLO that shall soon again come.

Hello everyone ,

Today is my last day playing BusinessCraft. Its been a fantastic 4 months.Probably the best game I've ever played. I've known many people, friends and enemies in this game. I appreciate every single one of them for bringing joy and challenges.I wish the game will grow and become better in future.

Best wishes ,
Glory

Oh and wait,

IdeaCo will not be taken over by anyone but the shareholders shall take it over, just in case I ever return

ThatDragonGirlYT will receive my Suburbs plot

And Matty707's apartment shall be finished before I leave.

Peace!

Oh and wait again,

The person to figure out this riddle by the end of today will receive 15,000 krunas

Where are the secrets held that IdeaCo will never release, unless our head member swelled?

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
- Their identity
- Social security number
- Address
- Credit Card information?

Also bye, see you later hopefully

15,000 Krunas and you couldn't even park yer bike properly?
Damn man, the drivers exam STATES, STATES THAT YOU MUST PARK YER VEHICLE PROPERLY!!
Not on the side of the road, not in a bush, in a public parking space, in your private space or inside a garage somewhere idk if ye have them.

All I see is just a triggered kid lol

LethalFantocinni

Lethal
Banned
Donator
no, sorry. HINT: Its stored somewhere were money is stored, but we could never endure the weight of its lure, for the money was elusive, and most people want to open it, but IdeaCo locked it away to keep it safe

that didn't even rhyme