Answered / Added Slimefun plugin suggestion

- Username: FriedPotaters
- Suggestion Title: Slimefun plugin
- Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): Slimefun is a plugin which aims to basically turn your Bukkit Server into a modpack like FTB without installing a single mod. It offers everything you could possibly imagine. There are many things you can do with this plugin so off the top of my head you can start labs/grow custom trees to make food/bushes/backpacks/guns/etc. There are many addons that you can add to customize the server, so really it's up to what you want to add.
- Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
- If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/slimefun ADDONS FOR THE PLUGIN - https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/slimefun/pages/addons
- Additional Information: A lot of people on the server want this plugin and addons added.

RedFr0st

On lunch break for 2 weeks now
Donator
I agree with FriedPotaters with installing Slimefun, however, the only problem I see with downloading slime fun might be the lag most servers I have joined that have slime fun have a little bit of fun but in the same time it will increase the realism of the server with wires and powers which I think will be awesome with instead of just jobs making homes and cities even more realistic with power, tools, and electricity.

I agree with FriedPotaters with installing Slimefun, however, the only problem I see with downloading slime fun might be the lag most servers I have joined that have slime fun have a little bit of fun but in the same time it will increase the realism of the server with wires and powers which I think will be awesome with instead of just jobs making homes and cities even more realistic with power, tools, and electricity.
This plugin can add TONS of content for everyone to enjoy. I've played many servers with this plugin but I have never noticed much lag due to this plugin. Some of the armour/tools I don't think should be added but this is easily removed by not adding certain addons.

bharatj

Staff member
Member of Parliament
Department of Justice
Department of Construction
Lawyer
bharatj
bharatj
MemberOfParliament
The server is Spigot not Bukkit

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
We've looked into this in the past and decided not to. But we may have another look.