Answered Stair chairs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by A1phaSniper, Jan 26, 2019.

1. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Guy who killed the PM Property Inspector Donator

A1phaSniper
    - Username:A1phaSniper
    - Suggestion Title:The addition of stairs that you can sit on
    - Elaborate (Why do you think it should be added, how will it improve the server, etc.): The announcement of the removal of the carpenter plugin has just been posted and I believe it should be replaced with this. This plugin allows players to sit on stairs instead of creating more entities with the carpenter plugin.
    - Does this require the installation of a new plugin (Yes/No): Yes
    - If you answered Yes on the previous question, please link the plugin (Leave blank if you answered No):https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/chairsreloaded
    - Additional Information: N/A

DerpGaming20_YT and Dragon like this.
  2. RedFr0st

RedFr0st Moderator Staff Member Moderator Member of Parliament Police Officer Event Planner

RedFr0st
    This has been talked about before and also the server uses Spitgot so am not sure if the server will work with a bukkit plugin.

3. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper
  4. RedFr0st

RedFr0st Moderator Staff Member Moderator Member of Parliament Police Officer Event Planner

RedFr0st
  5. RedFr0st

RedFr0st
    However, the thing about using stair, slabs, and carpet it that people can use these things to go into buildings they are not supposed to with also affecting building that may or may not be using stairs as a way for decoration. Yeah, I honestly want to sit down and get drunk but same time a lot of things could go wrong with the function of this plugin.

6. Manner

Manner Citizen

WinterMadeManner
    You could just add /sit

7. RedFr0st

RedFr0st
    do you have a plugin link to something like that?

8. Manner

Manner Citizen

WinterMadeManner
    No, but I've seen other servers with that plugin. I'll try to find it if I can

9. RedFr0st

RedFr0st
    Keep in mind that the server uses Spitgot so yeah

10. Manner

Manner Citizen

WinterMadeManner
  11. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper
    The problem with this is that it's not as smooth as just right clicking the stair. You'd have to run the command which is an extra step I feel is unnecessary.

12. Manner

Manner Citizen

WinterMadeManner
    I don't want to start an argument A1lphaSniper, but whatever

13. Technofied

Technofied Citizen Banned

Technofied
    Thats a bit rude, and not to mention hypocritical *Cough* DontBullyManner *cough*.

Anyways, you give a suggestion then don't back it up, A1 had a point and I think you ought to address that properly.

A1phaSniper likes this.
  14. RedFr0st

RedFr0st
    you can really just /sit down which I mean is better compared to what the slabs and stairs and stuff would do with able to go into placed where you are not supposed to and also and /sit is not the worst thing tbh.

15. Manner

Manner Citizen

WinterMadeManner
    *cough* then I'll start an argument *cough*

16. Manner

Manner Citizen

WinterMadeManner
    ehh I'll pass

17. RedFr0st

RedFr0st
    Did he just reply to himself? Also will bring this up to parliament

18. Kat

Kat Madam Deputy Staff Member Senior Administrator Deputy Prime Minister Minister of Agriculture Mayor Donator

katt_tail

19. FriedPotaters

FriedPotaters Property Inspector Property Inspector

FriedPotaters
    How are you going to deny our suggestions by saying the plugin was abused previous when they are two separate plugins? Do these plugins have bugs or is Cabinet denying features that would certainly work and features people want because it goes against their interests? People want chairs and we suggested TWO different chair plugins and I doubt both of them have the issue of climbing up buildings and if they do then there are many other chair/sitting plugins available.

P.S You can already glitch with cars and fly with elyta, and does this mean helicopters/planes will never be added because of a small bug that is already possible with ender pearls? Just ban people who are abusing a small bug as they can already trespass if they really wanted to.

Anbot139 likes this.
  20. FriedPotaters

FriedPotaters Property Inspector Property Inspector

FriedPotaters