STAR fashion corp., P&F Banking, Grain Restaurant, and North Conglomerate.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Hey fellow BC citizens,

I am starting the new "MlCorp" (I hope.) I am starting 3 business chains and a conglomerate. In case you don't know what a conglomerate is:
"A conglomerate is the combination of two or more corporations operating in entirely different industries under one corporate group, usually involving a parent company and many subsidiaries. Often, a conglomerate is a multi-industry company" -Wikipedia

North conglomerate will own STAR Fashion as part of North Design, Grain Restaurant as part of North Food and Brewing, and P&F Banking as North Financial. Here are the parts of North Conglomerate:

N@Design: STAR Fashion
N@Food and Brewing (F&B): Grain Resturant
N@Financial: P&F Banking
N@News Coverage (NC):

I hope to be expanding with new ideas. One thing I want to tell you is this: NONE OF THESE IDEAS ARE CONCRETE . However, I have started work on my first branch of STAR in OCC, Ill explain more below:

STAR Fashion Corp.: Im founding a fashion company for BC. It is based in OCC and will have branches in Capital city, Fairbanks city, OCC, and Covington.

Grain Restaurant: I have no ideas played out for this restaurant yet other then it will be in Covington and only be in Covington. It will be a formal dining area serving food such as prime rib (Steak) chicken parmesan (chicken breast) and Lamb Chops (Mutton/Lamb).

P&F Banking: Will be based in Palm bay and have a branch in Fairbanks (hence the name P&F: Palm bay and Fairbanks).

As I have said before, most of these ideas are just that, ideas. I don't expect these to come out until next year at the least. I also want to give a shoutout to "MlCorp", You guys have inspired me to follow my dreams and to create my own business. Thank you. (I know that was cheesy but its true, xD.)

Last edited:

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Please add quotations around my company's name when referencing it next time. Thank you. :)

Matt

The Big Cheese
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Matty707
Matty707
tier5
Fixed, sorry
No worries. I knew you didn't intend to steal my company's name. However, other players were messaging me about your post thinking that was what you had intended. Thank you for the edit though. :)

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
Attention. STAR Fashion Corporation will be expected to open it's head branch in OCC later this month or early next month. In other news, North Conglomerate now has a new Co-owner: Bharatj. North also has become an approved service on BC forums and discord. We are in the process of hiring a manager for STAR to run the main OCC branch and other branches to come. Lastly, we are in the works of finding a place for North HQ. More to come on that.

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
We are currently hiring for manager of STAR Fashion Corporation! Message me or Bharatj for more information.

Last edited:

Bangladesh150

Citizen
Donator
I'm sorry to say that North Conglomerate will be shutting it's doors. The plans haven't really worked and the team and I haven't been able to work out what we want to do with the company. Sorry, but we are closed for good.