Stock Trading

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Hello I am L33Twithin,

Welcome, to the OCC Stock exchange.

WHATS A STOCK?
In the case that you have not traded or heard of stocks, this is what they are for my company: A transferable non-physical item, which hold value upon its bids (want) and ask (sell).

WHATS IN IT FOR ME?
So you are probably wondering, L33T, how is this useful, well, you can make money off stocks from my stock exchange, in fact you can even pay off loans, and if you invest right you can become RICH! Also, if you are a company owner you can get money to have your stock on the market. Which is also free advertising.

GUIDE:

So how do I trade these stocks?

Well, first you have to get a stock trading account and then you can trade stocks, simple as that.
There are 4 different accounts each with different benefits. To sign up, take a book from the chest at the exchange, and sign it with which #trading plan you would like to par take in, I will contact you ASAP. (EDIT: Now that player bank notes are out leave a note of the right value in the chest with the book!).

PLANS
1. Free account. 10% commission on trades (For trying the market)
2. 100 dollar sign up fee account, 4% commission (Intermediate)
3. 500 dollar sign up fee, no commission (Expert, ex. if you wanted to maximize profit for a mutual fund or wealth fund/bank)
4. 400 dollar per month on signing, I chose your stocks individually, I could expect a 150% minimum increase. (Great for making money on the side, or to pay off debts to banks quickly, ex. if you wanted to pay off a loan)

Finally, to find us come to the OCC-22 (3rd Floor)

Best wishes,

L33Twithin

P.S.

If you would like your company on the market, then please DM me @ L33Twithin#3637 (discord)

*Trading is done at ones one risk except on #4.

Last edited:

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
As of right now the chest is empty, if you want to sign up right now you need to bring your own book and quill.

I will fill the chest books and quills soon.

Sprite

Citizen
Donator
Just want to clarify that is is *not* the white building to your left when exiting the airport

aVjtcdI

Dopper

Citizen
Banned
Donator
Hi,
L33T here,
Sorry for my extreme stupidity, but I was xraying on the server. This is version of an apology, plans 3 & 4 will be priced lower if you dm me@ L33Twithin#3637 and ask. A

Sincerely,

L33Twithin

P.S.

Hey Emeralds please don't evict me from the building