Hiring Sugar is looking for harvesters

XxBramxX

Citizen
Hey everyone!

Sugar is a new company that sells a big amount of sugar canes. I am the owner of this company and recently started building a big sugar canes farm. At it's current size, harvesting the entire farm results in (almost) 1 full double chest.

I want to hire someone that will expand the farm and harvest sugar canes from it. All harvested sugar canes will be stored at the sugar canes farm or in my shop (4th floor at the mall). Beside working at the farm, you will also have to live at the farm because the sugar canes won't grow unless someone is near them. Housing and required materials will be provided.

• Live at the farm;
  • Expand the farm when the sugar canes are growing;
  • Harvest the sugar canes when they are fully grown;

upload_2019-8-11_13-18-41.png

• 75 kruna's per 15 minutes (300 per hour);
  • Loyalty will be rewarded with promotions as the business continues to grow;
  • Free housing near the farm;

You can apply at my discord server: https://discord.gg/WFxQ4tW

Last edited:

Kawaibab

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Senior Administrator
Lawyer
Mayor of Lexford
Donator
Kawaibab
Kawaibab
Lawyer
I'm interested but I am being told that the discord link is expired.

I can help. Harvest for you I play daily I'm hard working will be loyal to the company a all round good employee to have plus I'm looking for anywhere to live as well

Im interested, i cannot join the discord link because it is expired but i can be helpful, do whatever job you need to get done, and i can be on whenever

5-star

Citizen
Hey everyone!

Sugar is a new company that sells a big amount of sugar canes. I am the owner of this company and recently started building a big sugar canes farm. At it's current size, harvesting the entire farm results in (almost) 1 full double chest.

I want to hire someone that will expand the farm and harvest sugar canes from it. All harvested sugar canes will be stored at the sugar canes farm or in my shop (4th floor at the mall). Beside working at the farm, you will also have to live at the farm because the sugar canes won't grow unless someone is near them. Housing and required materials will be provided.

• Live at the farm;

If i get unbanned i will be looking for work. i would be willing to help you with such. and if needed i have prior marketing and economic experience.

Hamb_y

Citizen
Hamb_y
Hamb_y
Hey everyone!

• Live at the farm;

I am quite intrested in this offer. Your discord link doesn't work, so please dm me here: The Mover Cell#1078 (Discord). Here are some details: this is quite temporary, but i will still do nicely.