Aye or Nay?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jake

Honorary Co-Founder
Honorary Co-Founder
Title: Suing Law Edit/Addition
Type of motion (Edit, removal, creation): Edit/Creation
Elaboration & Reasoning: A conversation among nathan300, iWizqrd and I began with the topic of suing, and the two said they had tried to sue people in the past and they had had no money to pay, so I decided that putting a temporary hold on players in the process of being sued, so they aren't able to transfer their money away or buy items with the money they already know they're on the way of losing would be a good idea.
What would benefit from this: More players being rightfully sued for committing crimes/wronging players, more stable/balanced economy flow.
Other Information: Maybe a holding account could be created, or a plugin that monitors/restricts economy use.

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
Aye

Maybe you guys could add a 'court' section to the forums. We could have a judge to sort out small situations or issues or just get the solutions approved or recommended there, idk?

Jake

Honorary Co-Founder
Honorary Co-Founder
I mean I did actually create a whole department and appropriate threads for Judges and stuff but SOMEONE *ahem* Koalition said they weren't needed.

nathan300

Doctor
Donator
I mean I did actually create a whole department and appropriate threads for Judges and stuff but SOMEONE *ahem* Koalition said they weren't needed.
Yo if thats a JOB I would littterly apply for that either I say AYE

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
If the server follows the separation of powers, that means that if Parliament agrees on something the only person who can 'veto' it is the Governor General, not the Prime Minister so it would have to become a thing if this bill passes.

Maybe edit the thread and add a court and judges part to the motion, you get the gist.

#VetoKoalsVeto

Last edited:

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
#VetoKoalsVeto
I didn't veto anything.
Police and Courts would be, as already mentioned, a new department/branch and therefore Parliament has no power to decide whether or not it will be added.
Parliament can only vote on modifications and additions to the law. It isn't able to make the changes to the following:
  • Changes to the staff team and the process of picking new Moderators;
  • Server upgrades or plugin additions (although if a motion of this type is passed by the Parliament, it will be considered but the final decision lies with the Server Administration);
  • Whitelist or blacklist of client mods (although if a motion of this type is passed by the Parliament, it will be considered but the final decision lies with the Server Administration);
  • The Government system;
  • Creation of new maps;
  • Creation of new Government departments, branches or agencies;
  • Other Administration affairs.

Jake

Honorary Co-Founder
Honorary Co-Founder
As this bill received majority votes, it has been approved. This will be implemented in the near future.