Summer Update! (Cars, Furniture, Plot price reduction & MORE!)

Koalition

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Koalition
Koalition
Hello everyone!
As Summer has started, what better way to start it off on the server than to announce a very important game-changing announcement!
As you have read from the title, we have added the following exciting and fun features to BusinessCraft:
  • Cars! You can now purchase and drive cars and bikes. Firstly, you will need to pass the Driver exam in the University and then you can buy the cars/bikes from the car dealership next to Melroze Plaza, which is behind the spawn. Once you purchase a car, you can right click to enter it and shift right click to pick it up.
  • Furniture! A new job, Carpenter, has been introduced as well. Carpenters have the ability to craft the furniture and then sell it to players. You can read more about the furniture by clicking here. (More furniture will be added as time goes by too!)
  • Region Price reduction: As summer has started and more players are now free from duties and have more time to play, we have decided to make the gameplay a little easier and motivate our players even more. By this, we will be reducing plot prices in the Capital city from 5000 Krunas to 4000 Krunas, and the price-per-block in the wilderness from 5 Krunas to 4 Krunas.
  • Pets! We are proud to announce that there is a new and cool pet plugin on the server with some custom pets. To open the menu with all of the pets, do /pet. You can purchase the pets from our donation store, however the Government/Server Administration will be hosting events in the future where one of the prizes may be one of pets too!
  • Here are some other features that have been added to make the server more balanced and better:
    • Cooldown of exams has been reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes.
    • Diseases are now 50% less frequent.
    • Doctor job's paycheck has been decreased from 12 Krunas to 10 Krunas per 15 minutes, while Property Inspector's paycheck has been increased from 11 Krunas to 13 Krunas per 15 minutes.
    • A hospital region has been made in which PvP was disabled. This was so spawn killing would cease to exist.
    • The DoPA and DoE will be undergoing a reform and all of the department members have been let go.
    • The rest of the mall has been regioned and there are a few more mall shops for rent!

We hope you enjoy this new update! Please make sure to report any bugs if you find them!

xSyncx

Scamalot
Donator
I love the new Idea of cars. I just can't pass the exam. Koal, if you're reading this, if you see me online while failing at the exam, just run (Koal knows)

My business of Blu and the addition of cars has inspired me to make a car dealer. Is it possible for me to buy cars IN BULK from the Dealer or Government. Bulk as in I buy tons of cars but all of them for slightly cheaper than the normal price.