Supermetro

Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
Your Honour,

i am supermetro and i am sueing Mr_Cuningham for Scam:
the 14/02/2021 i was posting on public chat a request to buy gunpowder, when he answered that he was having it, so i orddered 10 stacks and i went to spawn, i payed him but he went offline and never gave me them.
Here is the link of the video i uploaded in youtube of the scam Scamming in businesscraft - YouTube

Edit: on the video is a bit hard to see the moment when he left, but if you pause at the last moment you can see it.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening, Supermetro. We spoke in the server so I am aware that you do not hold the Lawyer Qualification, therefore this case will have to be dismissed. Of the recent we have had numerous cases be dismissed for this same reason I would like to personally put forth something.

The current law, Court Representation Edit, was made with the purpose of helping the Judicial system. In truth it has taken away an ability that allows the people to speak and represent themselves. Although that is a massive flaw, I say again it's purpose was to improve the lawyer job. Additionally, help those who may not know how to write a properly formatted lawsuit. I say this with my own opinion, I believe it should be taken away due to the amount of distress it has caused the people. However, if it is to be removed, I highly suggest it is replaced with a much more fit law that similarly holds the same purpose. Perhaps one that enforces the way we pursue lawsuits and contracting, to almost imply the idea that you would need a lawyer to accomplish something. It is not my job to create said laws, but to reference and to debate said laws. This is my reference to a highly frowned upon law, and this is my opinion. If you are to get rid of it, replace it.

I will say no more about this at this specific place, but this lawsuit is dismissed. I will not dismiss it as frivolous, though repetition will bring it so. You are more then welcomed to reopen this case with a lawyer. Thank you and good day.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles2005

Status
Not open for further replies.