Supermetro

Citizen
Lawyer
supermetro
supermetro
Lawyer
Your Honour,

i am supermetro and i am suing Mr_Cuningham for Scam again:

the 14/02/2021 i was posting on public chat a request to buy gunpowder, when he answered that he was having it, so i orddered 10 stacks and i went to spawn, i payed him but he went offline and never gave me them.
Here is the link of the video i uploaded in youtube of the scam Scamming in businesscraft - YouTube

on the video is a bit hard to see the moment when he left, but if you pause at the last moment you can see it.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good Evening, Counsels. Firstly, I will need to see proof that the plaintiff, Supermetro, holds the lawyer qualification. Since, you are currently in a second lawsuit, just responding to one with proof will be well enough. Going off of previous interactions, I am quite sure you are a lawyer so I will begin this case now.

@Mr_Cuningham is hereby summoned to the court to acknowledge the case. If the Defendant, @Mr_Cuningham, does not acknowledge the case as a reply in 2 days, the case will close in the Plaintiff's favor.

Court is in Session

This case is presided by Judge Cooleagles2005 Bear in mind to not reply to court cases unless summoned by the Judge!

Let it be known the Defendant's 2 days will begin once Supermetro posts his proof of holding the lawyer qualification. That is all for now.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Thank you Supermetro. The defendant's, @Mr_Cuningham, 2 days to respond begins now. Once again if there is no response I will rule in favor of the plaintiff.

Cooleagles2005

Citizen
Lawyer
Cooleagles
Cooleagles
Lawyer
Good evening Counsels. It has come to my attention that I made a mistake in which regards the "charge" of this case. Scamming is a staff related issue, therefore I do not have jurisdiction to make judgement. @Supermetro, I direct you to the #staff-support channel on the discord to have this handled. My apologies once more, this case is now dismissed.

Court Dismissed

This case was presided by Judge Cooleagles2005

Status
Not open for further replies.