The Alphabet Game

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by sparkleA, Dec 3, 2017.

1. sparkleA

sparkleA Minister of Public Affairs Staff Member Minister of Public Affairs Community Coordinator

sparkleA
    Hello!

So, in the Alphabet Game, the goal is to complete the format listed below for every letter of the alphabet.

My name is [male, female or unisex first name] and my sibling’s name is [first name of the opposite gender, or unisex first name]. We live in [place] and we sell [something you can sell].

Rules:
    You must wait until 2 people have posted to post again. (i.e. If I post, I must wait until two different people after me post, before I can post again.)
    Everything must be appropriate.
    All names, places, or sellable things, but actually exist. You cannot make up a place, for example, or some random combination of letters you created as a name.
    Any post has the right to be removed.
    All rules apply to everyone, starting the post after this.

2. sparkleA

sparkleA Minister of Public Affairs Staff Member Minister of Public Affairs Community Coordinator

sparkleA
    My name is Anne and my sibling’s name is Aaron. We live in Amsterdam and we sell apples.

3. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    My name is Barry and my sibling’s name is Brianna. We live in the Bahamas and we sell bananas.

4. Jmarti07

Jmarti07 Citizen Donator

jmarti07
    My name is Connor and my siblings name is Cecilia. We live in Copenhagen and We sell cards

5. sparkleA

sparkleA
    My name is Danielle and my sibling’s name is Derick. We live in Dublin and we sell dumplings.

6. olefante

olefante Capitalist/Economist Donator

olefante
    My name is Even and my siblings name is Ember. We live in Europe and we sell erasers

7. Jmarti07

Jmarti07 Citizen Donator

jmarti07
    My name is Fred and my siblings name is frank. We live in Finland, and we sell fried butter.

8. sparkleA

sparkleA
    My name is Georgina and my sibling's name is Gary. We live in Ghana and we sell garbanzo beans.

9. WheatlyCorps

WheatlyCorps Citizen

WheatlyCorps
    My name is Harry, and my sibling's name is Harold. We live in Hungary and we sell Ham

10. WheatlyCorps

WheatlyCorps Citizen

WheatlyCorps
    also, you spelled Evan wrong

11. Jmarti07

Jmarti07 Citizen Donator

jmarti07
    My name is Isabella and my siblings name is Ingrid. We live in Iceland and we sell ingots.

12. ChrisClassics

ChrisClassics That One Dude Donator

ChrisClassics
    It’s a name... there is no correct or incorrect spelling. Just because YOU don’t know anyone names “Even” doesn’t mean it’s not a name

olefante likes this.
  13. olefante

olefante Capitalist/Economist Donator

olefante
    Look my cousin is named Even and he spells it that way so who cares

14. sparkleA

sparkleA
    My name is Jamie and my sibling’s name is John. We live in Jamaica and we sell jump ropes.

15. A1phaSniper

A1phaSniper The Airplane Guy Donator

A1phaSniper
    My name is Kyler and my sibling’s name is Karen. We live in Kentucky and we sell Krunas!!!!

16. WheatlyCorps

WheatlyCorps Citizen

WheatlyCorps
    My name is Lora and my sibling's name is Lorence. we live in Latvia and sell Llamas

17. x_pluto_x

x_pluto_x Citizen

x_pluto_x
    My name is Maya, my siblings name is Morris, we live in Mexico, and sell mangoes.

18. Jmarti07

Jmarti07 Citizen Donator

jmarti07
    My name is Nathan, my siblings name is Natasha, we live in New York, and sell notebooks

19. sparkleA

sparkleA
    My name is Opal and my sibling's name is Oliver. We live in Ohio and we sell oranges.

20. x_pluto_x

x_pluto_x Citizen

x_pluto_x
    My name is Polly, my siblings name is Phillip, we live in the Phillipines and sell Pineapples.