The Builder Depot [Sellers Wanted!]

photobooth

First and former Judge of Stratham
Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 10.20.48 PM.png

Welcome to The Builder Depot! The Builder Depot is an open warehouse for building supplies powered by independent vendors.

Located on Canal Avenue, in front of the BC Int'l Airport, The Builder Depot is visible when exiting Spawn.

Why? Construction supplies are everywhere! From one mall shop to another, to player to player, it can be a headache finding the blocks you need. The Builder Depot aims to be the go-to spot for finding and getting the building blocks you need.

6 Vendor Installations available

Vendor Information
How do I become a vendor? Head on over to The Builder Depot and rent an installation. Voilà! Vendor installations currently range from 360-330K/30 days.

Why become a vendor?
The Builder Depot has the potential to become a national BC brand and the go-to location for building supplies. With a prime, easy to go to and locate, location, selling your materials in The Builder Depot should prove efficient and result in a profitable experience -- at almost the price of a ground floor mall shop. By becoming a vendor, you remain independent and The Builder Depot takes absolutely zero from your installation's earnings with us.

Vendor Terms To ensure the costumer's experience at The Builder Depot is positive and representative of The Builder Depot brand, vendors must abide by the following terms:
  • Vendors should only sell Building Blocks and building/construction materials.
  • Vendors must not have an empty installation for more than 5 days.
  • Vendors can not block entrance to their installation.
  • Vendors must not excessively build unnecessary creations on their installation. i.e: a cashier booth (we have cashier booths located in front of the Depot).
Vendors who fail to comply with these terms will be notified. If a notification is sent, and the violation persists, The Builder Depot holds the right to terminate vendorship without an installation refund.

Attachments

• THEBUILDERDEPOT.png
    THEBUILDERDEPOT.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Hello_Miner

Citizen
Banned
Hi Brennan I like the idea, however I hope you don’t mind me giving you some constructive criticism.

I think that the prices for renting shop spaces are far far too high, people can just rent stores in the mall for much cheaper, it’s easier to get to, and there is higher traffic in the mall so personally I would find it hard to see why people would want to rent a shop space here unless you lowered the prices significantly ( 200 per month perhaps?? ).

Please bear in mind that this is just my personal opinion, and at the end of the day it is your decision! Great idea though overall.

photobooth

First and former Judge of Stratham
Hi Brennan I like the idea, however I hope you don’t mind me giving you some constructive criticism.

I think that the prices for renting shop spaces are far far too high, people can just rent stores in the mall for much cheaper, it’s easier to get to, and there is higher traffic in the mall so personally I would find it hard to see why people would want to rent a shop space here unless you lowered the prices significantly ( 200 per month perhaps?? ).

Please bear in mind that this is just my personal opinion, and at the end of the day it is your decision! Great idea though overall.
I agree. Got similar feedback about the numbers too. The front installations now go for 360K and the second row goes for 330K. Of course, while building a brand here, the plot was not cheap so 200 per month isn't my first decision.

Hopefully as we begin to get sellers, more and more will go to The Builder Depot as a first resort when finding materials hence why it could prove to be a worthy investment and profitable. I imagine the Depot as essentially a "mall" for building materials and blocks. Especially, If the time does come when warps do get removed, the value of the location greatly raises.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed here